Daps
Reppin
South Florida
6ibVHY.jpg

Batman version... shoutout the homie @dte06

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Out here in LA... just called several Kmart stores and nobody has them. Always late to the party.

:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JUST DID IT!!
M1X0UyUHED8wTmKMlIC39zP6i1I6XOsL-pEGj2xAKqlC7Mqt49eTnsp6CCdh-BQk8jT9O2Z83DfCEtE=w1892-h787

Yo, I'm shocked.

Basicaly, Target employee said they don't price match Kmart. I said I seen other people do it and she said she don't know it's not an option for her. I ask for a manager and another black woman comes over and is jovial and tells the associate that they do indeed price match Kmart and that she just has to press "other" and choose Kmart. They go up front to customer service with it and the manager just looks at my phone and sees the price and goes ahead and does it.. :blessed:

:win:

Edit: This a target bundle that came with two extra games. They didn't have Destiny so I just left since I own it alrady.

Last edited:

tan900

Banned
Daps
I used to work at Walmart when I was a teen and nobody would've got fired for that. They would've talked to them about it and that's it

Hell people used to run out the store with tvs and shyt and I'd be like :yeshrug: I'm not security

:russ:

tan900

Banned
Daps
Ok i just got back from Wal-Mart and the girl was about to do it, but said that they only had bundles and she couldn't sell me the bundle. :mjcry:

I'm gonna try another Wal-Mart and maybe a Target tomorrow. I want to get this for my nephew.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walmart tried to tell me they don't eeven price match Kmart. I left. I didn't even care, I almost said f this deal.. :wow:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Almost has one, the chick behind the counter was about to ring it up for $200 and some goofy ass nikka that works the cell phones ran up :cape: and said "why are they so cheap" then told her to her hold up so he could check his phone

It didn't pull up then he said naw we can't do that. I tell his ass G, you work the cell phone counter and you have a customer waiting, why don't you go over there :stopitslime:

The nikka kept hating then I said fukk it
Ol' "company man" simp.:birdman:

Why the hell should he care if it was on the up & up?!???:mindblown:

That pretty much sounds like my luck with shyt like this. Sorry, breh...you wuz close.