kmart has ps4 on their site for $200 :dwillhuh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thinking about going on a walmart tour around 1am. Two in my area I can hit up.
What are my odds at getting out with one, or two (one from each store).
Goal would be to sell them ASAP.

You would have to get a female or a geriatric to ring it up

Dudes are about to put on their save-a-stoe cape because they are know something's up. it doesn't pull up on the site when you search Kmart

Can't stand fools like that. You should have raised hell. I'm about to go the my local Wal-Mart and try this. If they start actin funny, i'm raising hell.

While I was waiting for her to grab it out the case, this nikka was hating on somebody else for being on lunch too long. Straight Walmart suck-ass employee :scust:

Good luck brehs

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
You would have to get a female or a geriatric to ring it up

Dudes are about to put on their save-a-stoe cape because they are know something's up. it doesn't pull up on the site when you're u search Kmart

While I was waiting for her to grab it out the case, this nikka was hating on somebody else for being on lunch too long. Straight Walmart suck-ass employee :scust:

Good luck brehs
Most of the people I see working in Walmart late are clowns.
Going to print a copy of their price match policy and pull it out on some :stopitslime:
Gonna go for it, might as well. Already got a ps4 but if I can get even one of the two stores to match moneys worth it.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Almost has one, the chick behind the counter was about to ring it up for $200 and some goofy ass nikka that works the cell phones ran up :cape: and said "why are they so cheap" then told her to her hold up so he could check his phone

It didn't pull up then he said naw we can't do that. I tell his ass G, you work the cell phone counter and you have a customer waiting, why don't you go over there :stopitslime:

The nikka kept hating then I said fukk it
I hear you but if you have retail experience then you know if they sold that the responsibility would have probably went to every employee in that dept. They would have all gotten in trouble and possibly fired so I cant really fault them.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I'm sure rekka will buy one and return to target/walmart for full price. Bu bu but it's ok

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hear you but if you have retail experience then you know if they sold that the responsibility would have probably went to every employee in that dept. They would have all gotten in trouble and possibly fired so I cant really fault them.

I used to work at Walmart when I was a teen and nobody would've got fired for that. They would've talked to them about it and that's it

Hell people used to run out the store with tvs and shyt and I'd be like :yeshrug: I'm not security

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to work at Walmart when I was a teen and nobody would've got fired for that. They would've talked to them about it and that's it

Hell people used to run out the store with tvs and shyt and I'd be like :yeshrug: I'm not security
Im telling you as someone that work retail most of my adult life until the last year or so I have seen retailers blame people for this type of stuff as far as people stealing I agree you aren't supposed to chase them for insurance reasons.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Most of the people I see working in Walmart late are clowns.
Going to print a copy of their price match policy and pull it out on some :stopitslime:
Gonna go for it, might as well. Already got a ps4 but if I can get even one of the two stores to match moneys worth it.
Wal-Mart's policy says they match kmart online but it has to be in stock. Most employees don't know the latter part, that's how I got mine. When I showed it to him on my phone it said out of stock ha