KKK creator Nathan Bedford Forrest is getting bushed from his grave

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Billy Ocean said:
Yes they did. And it's clear right now you're trolling. You a p*ssy and a fakkit for making light of KKK activities. Don't tag or quote me anymore, cac fakkit.

I'm not making light of Klan activities.
I'm not trolling.
I'm neither a p*ssy, nor gay.
I'm not a CAC.
I'll do what I want when I want and there's not a whole lot you can do to stop me over the Internet or in-person.

Here's more proof....

Ku Klux Klan: A History of Racism
In fact, the beginning of the Klan involved nothing so sinister, subversive or ancient as the theories supposed. It was the boredom of small-town life that led six young Confederate veterans to gather around a fireplace one December evening in 1865 and form a social club. The place was Pulaski, Tenn., near the Alabama border. When they reassembled a week later, the six young men were full of ideas for their new society. It would be secret, to heighten the amusement of the thing, and the titles for the various offices were to have names as preposterous-sounding as possible, partly for the fun of it and partly to avoid any military or political implications.

By the way, this is the organization that destroyed a Klan group in the 80's after they murdered this kid named Michael Donald.​

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
We had a high school here that was named after him.

It's name was changed a few years ago..

Of course it took a fight, crackers didn't do it out of the kindness of their heart...

School is majority black too

Yes they did. And it's clear right now you're trolling. You a p*ssy and a fakkit for making light of KKK activities. Don't tag or quote me anymore, cac fakkit.
Haven't read what you guys been arguing about but dude is a flat earther..

Wouldn't bother going back and forth

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm not making light of Klan activities.
I'm not trolling.
I'm neither a p*ssy, nor gay.
I'm not a CAC.
I'll do what I want when I want and there's not a whole lot you can do to stop me over the Internet or in-person.

Here's more proof....

Ku Klux Klan: A History of Racism

By the way, this is the organization that destroyed a Klan group in the 80's after they murdered this kid named Michael Donald.​

You a fakkit and a trolling cac. And yes, you wouldn't be downplaying KKK activities in person, p*ssy.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Billy Ocean said:
You a fakkit and a trolling cac. And yes, you wouldn't be downplaying KKK activities in person, p*ssy.

I'm neither a faq nor a trolling CAC and I'm not downplaying Klan activities whatsoever. In-person OR online. I'm discussing their origin and what they were doing BEFORE Forrest got involved a year or two afterwards. Maybe sooner since some sources state they began their terroristic activities in 1866......which is about the time Forrest was chosen to lead them and several more members they'd accumulated.​

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Google 'Pulaski, Tennessee December 24,1865'

History channel had a whole doc about it, but, the 'Klan' was originally a group of Confederate vets that got drunk on weekends, put the hoods on and rode around acting like 'ghosts' to scare Black people during Reconstruction.

Forrest, and the Democrats, changed ALL of that in 1869 by co-opting the group and directing them to target the original Republicans.....Black people.....to put Democrats back in power....

Who gives a shyt fakkit you're too stupid to accept change? I bet you're one of the types that says republicans is the party of Lincoln bullshyt too. :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Mook said:
Who gives a shyt fakkit you're too stupid to accept change?

Not a faq, and the entire point of the post you quoted was in-regards to the drastic change of the Klan from it's original inception as a joke into a terrorist organization.

As far as my views of Lincoln......

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/13874160/

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited said:
Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson were both 'White Supremacists' who didn't give a flying fukk about 'equality'.

You can pull your foot out of your mouth now.
:snooze:

Last edited:

F K

All Star
Daps
nikkas cheering, but what happens when they try to remove Malcolm body because he called white people devils? or MLK because he slept with white women. Think ten steps ahead
Remove him from where? They are just returning this man's body to the cemetary he requested in his will. Whites moved his body to a public ass spot to try and intimidate blacks