Daps
Finally catching this and it's batshyt insane

This tracking device shyt :russ:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Saw it last night

Its sillier than the first, but even more entertaining. Elton John :russ:

Jeff Bridges had some short scenes but was absolutely hilarious.

I loved the movie but I can see some people hating it.

A few weeks away I don't think I liked it that much.

I'm :dead: but this kind of honesty is needed more in this world.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I like the action but the villians were trash and it ran way to long. Wasn't bad but would not watch it again :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not sure why this got shyt on. i'd watch 20 of these movies and enjoy them more than James Bond.

don't @ me

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This shyt was so unbelievably trash compared to the first it’s crazy. The second they killed off the whole og cast like 5 mins in I lost all interest. Trash villain. Channing Tatum in it for 5 mins. Harry coming back was forced. Worse humor. Just terrible. :snoop:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I won't say it was trash but it just wasn't hitting on much. It lost all the spark of the first ones. Even the action scenes were just ok in comparison. Nothing even came close to the church scene in the first. It as way too long also. Like way too long. I can see why Vaughn was scared to do sequels before this

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I won't say it was trash but it just wasn't hitting on much. It lost all the spark of the first ones. Even the action scenes were just ok in comparison. Nothing even came close to the church scene in the first. It as way too long also. Like way too long. I can see why Vaughn was scared to do sequels before this
That's the thing, they killed the spark. I don't even know if its possible to make a good follow up to it since its going to be catered to the new guys.