Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts on tonight’s Pacers/Cavs game? :lolbron:
What about it? He’s having as good game. His team is shooting 60 percent from 3 to the point Buddy Heid had 8 assists. You Halliburton nikkas are a very funny stan contingent. Garland isn’t even out there. @JoelB not going to get slandered by me off TBM loyalty thing.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
What about it? He’s having as good game. His team is shooting 60 percent from 3 to the point Buddy Heid had 8 assists. You Halliburton nikkas are a very funny stan contingent. Garland isn’t even out there. @JoelB not going to get slandered by me off TBM loyalty thing.

:whoo: :whoo::jbhmm:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Negged for spelling the God's name wrong :comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yea whatever is up with Brogdon foot is a big deal. I criticized Milwaukee too at the time but looking at how hurt Brogdon has been the last 3 seasons looks like they were right.

He had surgery on his left foot in college and it got red flagged during the draft as an issue that could flare up in the future, which is one of the reasons why he dropped. Milwaukee wanted to keep him, but not at the price Indy offered. Blessing for them though even when they could obviously use his skillset sometimes.

Interesting thing about it is that it’s not his foot that’s mainly been giving him issues, but other parts of body. It’s all something different with him.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn they lost.

Just another small obstacle in the path to greatness. Already showed he's a better player than Fox will ever be :wow: