Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought you was talking about cooking with Ratatouille

Oh my bad. I didn’t know which part you were talking about, but yeah I didn’t care for the cooking part or didn’t need it.

It also didn’t help that they didn’t explain that you would lose all of your ingredients if you messed up during the cooking game. I fukked up and didn’t know how to play it beforehand and lost all the ingredients I obtained from the Flantastic Seven.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm at lv 99 and I'm scared

The Youtube video of Yozora floating around looked to be standard mode around lvl 99 with the Ultimate Weapon and food and they were still getting destroyed.

Plus it’s one of the only few videos of the battle around right now so you know it had to be difficult getting there :mjcry:

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
The Youtube video of Yozora floating around looked to be standard mode around lvl 99 with the Ultimate Weapon and foot and they were still getting destroyed.

Plus it’s one of the only few videos of the battle around right now so you know it had to be difficult getting there :mjcry:

Facts, ultimate weapon is weak when the dlc is released

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Facts, ultimate weapon is weak when the dlc is released

and the controls seem like they have gotten worse with the update. They have him moving a little too fast and it doesn’t flow as good as it did in 2.

It’s a major step back from 2 (the base game and finale mix) as they never particularly addressed the problems with the base game and the DLC reminds of the FFXV Royal pack in content.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
and the controls seem like they have gotten worse with the update. They have him moving a little too fast and it doesn’t flow as good as it did in 2.

It’s a major step back from 2 (the base game and finale mix) as they never particularly addressed the problems with the base game and the DLC reminds of the FFXV Royal pack in content.

Huh? You the only one i'm seeing say that. Tons of people are praising the additions to base form and the speed increse in general and says it feels alot more like kh2fm then the floaty gameplay in vanilla kh3 did.

Is it just me or does combat feel much better - Kingdom Hearts III Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

*NO SPOILERS* 1.09, ReMIND, and Data Battles are all a love letter to 2FM fans - Kingdom Hearts III Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Huh? You the only one i'm seeing say that. Tons of people are praising the additions to base form and the speed increse in general and says it feels alot more like kh2 then the float gameplay in vanilla kh3 did.

They essentially removed all emphasis from the square button, so basically all you’re doing is just pressing X to get out your moves now. They increased his speed and just added a few extra abilities to his base form.

They kind of force your hand into buying the DLC for extra content as the update added nothing really new or noteworthy to the base game. There’s still the major issue of not being able to turn off the mini-attractions (outside of critical mode) so you’re still accidentally pressing triangle and ruining the flow of the game.

Last edited: