Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yall know I love spoiling myself with KH shyt...and ooo boy from what Ive seen

Terra gives Riku a decent "you've become strong" jedi master type of speech, then we see them BBS trio in their armor properly with capes again.

Kairi has been sleep for a whole ass year and at hollow bastion while they search her brain/heart for clues on where Sora is.

Sora and Yozara seem to have a fight and you can get a good or bad ending depending on how it goes.

Here's the oh here we go nikka part

When Yozora is saying the same statement Sora said in 1 about being a dream, he's riding in car that's straight ripped out of a FF15 scene, Nomura still hella salty about this. And it seems he is mentally linked with Sora as these interactions happen when he's sleep. They move the camera to the Driver and they don't show his face, but show his hair, hairline and we hear his voice...all of which matches fukking Luxord. Luxord's past seems to be connected with Yozora

Welp here we go at another 10 years at being confused brehs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Terra gives Riku a decent "you've become strong" jedi master type of speech, then we see them BBS trio in their armor properly with capes again.

Kairi has been sleep for a whole ass year and at hollow bastion while they search her brain/heart for clues on where Sora is.

Sora and Yozara seem to have a fight and you can get a good or bad ending depending on how it goes.

When Yozora is saying the same statement Sora said in 1 about being a dream, he's riding in car that's straight ripped out of a FF15 scene, Nomura still hella salty about this. And it seems he is mentally linked with Sora as these interactions happen when he's sleep. They move the camera to the Driver and they don't show his face, but show his hair, hairline and we hear his voice...all of which matches fukking Luxord. Luxord's past seems to be connected with Yozora

Not necessarily

New Kingdom Hearts Game Apparently Coming Sooner Than Expected

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

I'm too old for this :flabbynsick:
you got 4 years max nourma

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Secret boss fight is out, and it’s exactly who you think it is. He hard as fukk too, one move steals your damn key blade from you

I never bothered with the cooking aspect of the game, but it looks like I’ll have to now :mjcry:

Looks like I’ll need to start investing in Kupo Coins as well :mjcry:

Shyt looks way harder than Lingering Will or Mysterious Figure from BBS :mjcry:

Last edited: