Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Do I have to play KH1, KH2 to understand the story before I play KH3?

The story is the most confounded piece of writing you'll ever run into. To keep it simple; Sora is a keyblade master, destined to vanquish any foe (since the keyblade is an interdimensional weapon against anything and anyone), the villain and or antagonists of the series are either nobodies or heartless. Sounds simple right? The complicated part; Any one being has two parts, the aforementioned heartless and nobody. So that means any one person who's been corrupted, will spawn both entities, meaning there's now three of said person, and even that is easy enough to understand....till they introduce scores of them, clones and body transfers.

shyt goes off the rails quickly after 1.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
KH:Verum Rex(Or whatever the next mainline game will be called)
KH4
KH:UX Remake
Kingdom Hearts Disney plus show.

I honestly think 2/4 of these are gonna be announced.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
There was that bro force leak that showed kingdom hearts 4 for 2023

You talking about the Nvidia leak?? That is a big part on why i think there will be multiple game announcements. But Nomura himself has been hyping up this event for the past 2 years. On top of him saying that 2021 was gonna be a "slow year" for kingdom hearts.

In 2021 we got
Kingdom hearts for PC
Kingdom Hearts for Switch
Union Cross Finale
Sora in Smash

If that's considered a slow year then i fully believe they have multiple projects in the works. We already know there are multiple kingdom hearts teams now.

I'm just ready to learn what these empty boxes are for.
EapOYZdXgAAUySF

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You talking about the Nvidia leak?? That is a big part on why i think there will be multiple game announcements. But Nomura himself has been hyping up this event for the past 2 years. On top of him saying that 2021 was gonna be a "slow year" for kingdom hearts.

In 2021 we got
Kingdom hearts for PC
Kingdom Hearts for Switch
Union Cross Finale
Sora in Smash

If that's considered a slow year then i fully believe they have multiple projects in the works. We already know there are multiple kingdom hearts teams now.

I'm just ready to learn what these empty boxes are for.
EapOYZdXgAAUySF
Yeah that one
Yeah he’s gotta come with something for this event

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

I thought this included 3. I’ll just play thru dream drop distance hd the other two shyts that are not final mix 1 &2. Buy 3 later

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I never finished this game. Got to the Monsters Inc part and just stopped playing.
I heard Disney was on their ass hard for this game as opposed to their relaxed stances for the previous one. To me it may be time for them to lean harder into the final fantasy, original ideas more than most of the stuff with Disney if they wanna make a truly bad ass game the way the second one was

But still man, this and neon genesis 3.0+1.0 could’ve been top 5 in their gendered off of pure scope alone.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I heard Disney was on their ass hard for this game as opposed to their relaxed stances for the previous one. To me it may be time for them to lean harder into the final fantasy, original ideas more than most of the stuff with Disney if they wanna make a truly bad ass game the way the second one was

But still man, this and neon genesis 3.0+1.0 could’ve been top 5 in their gendered off of pure scope alone.
Yeah at the time Micheal Eisner was ok with Disney being edgy and “cool” so he let a lot of things slide
Bob Igor was very on brand and made sure square followed more rules this time around
I think chapek will go easier on them but it remains to be seen