King Von killed in Atlanta

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Not to make it about NO, but I guess I'm doing so, after Katrina, folks from the city came out there and setup and started to take over certain areas, the folks in ATL/residents in those areas, had to get their weight up, it was eat, or be eaten.

The change came after Katrina, ATL culture started to make a change because of folks from the NO coming there and bringing in that type of energy

If you think I'm lying, how was the streets in ATL pre-Katrina and how they became after Katrina?

nikkas from ATL had to change it up quick, that dancing and partying had to turn into some gun-play, cutthroat stuff after folks from NO brought that energy out there.

I know it was the case in Houston, after Katrina, Crime went up...

NO dudes changed the energy out there in Houston...to me, that is the case in ATL

This nikka love his city’s ignorance. He greased that mother fukker up and tried his best to squeeze it into this fukkery.:pachaha:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Not to make it about NO, but I guess I'm doing so, after Katrina, folks from the city came out there and setup and started to take over certain areas, the folks in ATL/residents in those areas, had to get their weight up, it was eat, or be eaten.

The change came after Katrina, ATL culture started to make a change because of folks from the NO coming there and bringing in that type of energy

If you think I'm lying, how was the streets in ATL pre-Katrina and how they became after Katrina?

nikkas from ATL had to change it up quick, that dancing and partying had to turn into some gun-play, cutthroat stuff after folks from NO brought that energy out there.

NO dudes changed the energy out there in Houston...to me, that is the case in ATL

This revisionist ass history. :mjlol:

There are really nikkas coming in here bragging about their cities crime rates. :francis:

shyt lame as fukk. :wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Rooga had said sometime ago he was tired of the BS, but then did the exposing remix with FBG duck, who also seemed like he was tired of the bullshyt and made “legends” but then I guess nikkas was still going after him and his deceased on wax, so he said “fukk it”. These dudes just need to take the income they getting and remove themselves from street shyt in general. Drop your music, go move to another city and play PS5, fukk some bytches and live life.. probably easier said than done but really what’s the point of making it out the hood just to still act like you in it??

durk really got some soul searching to do. He like 28/29 anyway, close to 30. You had a song with drake, you got clout or atleast enough clout and money. If he gets off of this current case, get low, play ps5, fukk India, raise your kids, drop music, use that drake connect to branch out and keep it moving my nikka.
Von himself was 26 a lot of nikkas think he was this super young dude these nikkas ain’t changing until they become true old heads they love the “trenches” this life is all they know and all they wanna know these nikkas look down on regular folk

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This revisionist ass history. :mjlol:

There are really nikkas coming in here bragging about their cities crime rates. :francis:

shyt lame as fukk. :wow:

Nothing to brag about, every person on the planet knows what it is, I was actually answering the breh's statement, and giving some background on it why ATL is not what it was like, but if you wanna look at it as bragging then be my guest.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Atlanta was no Nawlins, but it wasn't some candy coated disneyland prior to 2005. Get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt.

ATL wasn't on the street shyt like it is now until Post Katrina, but it's not something to debate over, as I stated, I was replying to the breh post about ATL not being how it is now Pre-Katrina

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
ATL wasn't on the street shyt like it is now until Post Katrina, but it's not something to debate over, as I stated, I was replying to the breh post about ATL not being how it is now

What are you basing this on? I'm from old school Atlanta. Techwood, Perry homes.. Lil Vietnam, the real bluff... Allen Temple.. East Point.. goddamn Red Dogs shutting shyt down etc. what you mean there wasn't any street shyt here before nikkas came here? Using that logic then Houston wasn't on shyt until Nawlins transplants came there too? :mjlol:

This is a thread about King Von. Not fukking goddamn Canada or New Orleans. I don't give a fukk about none of that. So I'mma let y'all have it.

Rest easy Von.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

ATL in the crack days had a higher murder rate than anything after Katerina so someone needs to explain this “cool ATL” to me

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fact is a lot of these guys don’t make enough money off music to do that .Which is why they don’t just move . Also the music by itself isn’t good enough , take away the extra shyt & big portion of the “fans” won’t be there.
They music simply isn’t that good and these dudes aren’t that talented drill music was a commercial failure that rapping about opps shyt don’t sell

These dudes in their late 20’s that survived the bullshyt need to go get trades get real jobs or start businesses and stop with the goofy rap shyt. Grown ass man in a sweaty trap house with 35 nikkas pointing guns clearly from that video he’s smart enough to know what it is already.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
ATL in the crack days had a higher murder rate than anything after Katerina so someone needs to explain this “cool ATL” to me

Every black city had high murder rates due to crack

When the 90s rolled around heading into 2000s before pre-katrina, ATL was this "cool ATL"

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What are you basing this on? I'm from old school Atlanta. Techwood, Perry homes.. Lil Vietnam, the real bluff... Allen Temple.. East Point.. goddamn Red Dogs shutting shyt down etc. what you mean there wasn't any street shyt here before nikkas came here? Using that logic then Houston wasn't on shyt until Nawlins transplants came there too? :mjlol:

This is a thread about King Von. Not fukking goddamn Canada or New Orleans. I don't give a fukk about none of that. So I'mma let y'all have it.

Rest easy Von.

I answered your question, you getting in your feelings my guy...a breh posted why ATL is what it is now, back then it was "cool ATL" it wasn't on this type of energy. I gave my reply, that's why NO came into the equation. simple. I left it at that, you quoted me.

ATL was known as a cool city in the 90s - 2000s, before Pre-Katrina, after Katrina that's when ATL became what it is now. simple as that breh.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I answered your question, you getting in your feelings my guy...a breh posted why ATL is what it is now, back then it was "cool ATL" it wasn't on this type of energy. I gave my reply, that's why NO came into the equation. simple. I left it at that, you quoted me.

ATL was known as a cool city in the 90s - 2000s, before Pre-Katrina, after Katrina that's when ATL became what it is now. simple as that breh.

Nobody is getting into their "Feelings" big fella. I asked you a question... what are YOU basing this on? What do YOU know about old school Atlanta? You reading from a history book nikka? :mjgrin: