King Von killed in Atlanta

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Took a listen to his album last night. Von had talent no doubt but listening to the last verse of "Back Again" I don't expect ppl who put that type of energy to live a long life unfortunately :francis:

Like Gillie said these youngins need to know that growing old is cool, dying before you even 30 just ain't the move.

Secondly these old heads who keep 'grooming these young buls in crime need to know they are literally destroying these kids... ain't nothing cool or gangster about 13/14 yr olds involved in shootings, robberies and the like :stopitslime:

Sad all around but you reap what you sow:yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Agree for the most part, the assesment of young men "knowing" they are invisible is social engineering imo...but you make a valid point,add on since there is something to learn from
its how the world works.

women care about money & status...and men fight to get it.

In the worlds eyes...what good is a man w/o either?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rooga had said sometime ago he was tired of the BS, but then did the exposing remix with FBG duck, who also seemed like he was tired of the bullshyt and made “legends” but then I guess nikkas was still going after him and his deceased on wax, so he said “fukk it”. These dudes just need to take the income they getting and remove themselves from street shyt in general. Drop your music, go move to another city and play PS5, fukk some bytches and live life.. probably easier said than done but really what’s the point of making it out the hood just to still act like you in it??

durk really got some soul searching to do. He like 28/29 anyway, close to 30. You had a song with drake, you got clout or atleast enough clout and money. If he gets off of this current case, get low, play ps5, fukk India, raise your kids, drop music, use that drake connect to branch out and keep it moving my nikka.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the truth is this is the nature of life

from fist to rocks to blades to bullets

life is war & peace is a passing thing only experienced momentarily if you are strong enough to reach the top

we are pushing against a force of nature that will never be conquered

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I read somewhere that duffer actually helped him to the hospital after he got shot is that true?
If so were they really beefing or did he just did the right thing?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What's crazy about all this is that Quando used to fukk with Von and Durk, but didnt fukk with Reese or Duck. Quando is from Florida but he's NBA's henchman, and Quando even name dropped Lil Tim, the shooter, in one of his songs before

Lol

These streets is slimy boi. Quando is done in Chicago. NBA better watch out too. King Von was a threat to his throne and manhood :mjpls: was getting compared to him, even his baby mama was choosing smh plus Von already had a green light on him low key. It's all fukked up

Quando is from GA