King Von killed in Atlanta

Daps
He probably going to claim self defense, Vons people that got killed had guns also

Even if he do, it won’t work. He came around tha bacside of a truc, gun already drawn, and started firing first, which then led to everybody else that had poles uppin em, HIS life wasn’t in danger nor was quanettas.

Don’t ever get involved in no gun case

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A gun is a gun it's not a shield.
You partake in demonic energy this is the likely outcome.
I only feel sympathy for his kids and family.
If you getting millions in America as a black man. Why you still turning your energy towards killing other black men?????????
Lil durk is another one.
This nicca spittin

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
What's crazy about all this is that Quando used to fukk with Von and Durk, but didnt fukk with Reese or Duck. Quando is from Florida but he's NBA's henchman, and Quando even name dropped Lil Tim, the shooter, in one of his songs before

Lol

These streets is slimy boi. Quando is done in Chicago. NBA better watch out too. King Von was a threat to his throne and manhood :mjpls: was getting compared to him, even his baby mama was choosing smh plus Von already had a green light on him low key. It's all fukked up
Savannah, Ga, not Florida

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rooga had said sometime ago he was tired of the BS, but then did the exposing remix with FBG duck, who also seemed like he was tired of the bullshyt and made “legends” but then I guess nikkas was still going after him and his deceased on wax, so he said “fukk it”. These dudes just need to take the income they getting and remove themselves from street shyt in general. Drop your music, go move to another city and play PS5, fukk some bytches and live life.. probably easier said than done but really what’s the point of making it out the hood just to still act like you in it??

durk really got some soul searching to do. He like 28/29 anyway, close to 30. You had a song with drake, you got clout or atleast enough clout and money. If he gets off of this current case, get low, play ps5, fukk India, raise your kids, drop music, use that drake connect to branch out and keep it moving my nikka.
Durk is definitely probably getting pulled in both directions. He's an old man in relation to these young wolves out here.

We'll see how he reacts to this. Honestly, Von's death may benefit him with that case he's fighting too... They both had charges against them so it'll be interesting to see if his team just pin everything on Von now that he's gone.

:patrice:

The optics and irony is wild considering he's been going back and forth with 69 about snitching

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rooga had said sometime ago he was tired of the BS, but then did the exposing remix with FBG duck, who also seemed like he was tired of the bullshyt and made “legends” but then I guess nikkas was still going after him and his deceased on wax, so he said “fukk it”. These dudes just need to take the income they getting and remove themselves from street shyt in general. Drop your music, go move to another city and play PS5, fukk some bytches and live life.. probably easier said than done but really what’s the point of making it out the hood just to still act like you in it??

durk really got some soul searching to do. He like 28/29 anyway, close to 30. You had a song with drake, you got clout or atleast enough clout and money. If he gets off of this current case, get low, play ps5, fukk India, raise your kids, drop music, use that drake connect to branch out and keep it moving my nikka.
Fact is a lot of these guys don’t make enough money off music to do that .Which is why they don’t just move . Also the music by itself isn’t good enough , take away the extra shyt & big portion of the “fans” won’t be there.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fact is slot of these guys don’t make enough money off music to do that .Which is why they don’t just move . Also the music by itself isn’t good enough , take away the extra shyt & big portion of the “fans” won’t be there.
That’s a good point these dudes fans are obsessed with that lifestyle they live and the fukkery keeps them in blogs/attention, along without making much show money since COVID:patrice: still though. Herbo, bibby and Chief seemed to have a removed themselves from this kind of fukkery. They still have rapper issues, but those are regular rapper problems.

somebody like durk has made it far enough where he doesn’t street fukkery to stay relevant. These nikkas need to use connects to get some brand deals but that comes without being a liability. If I was durk I’d use that drake feature to branch out and remove myself from the extra shyt.
Durk is definitely probably getting pulled in both directions. He's an old man in relation to these young wolves out here.

We'll see how he reacts to this. Honestly, Von's death may benefit him with that case he's fighting too... They both had charges against them so it'll be interesting to see if his team just pin everything on Von now that he's gone.

:patrice
:

The optics and irony is wild considering he's been going back and forth with 69 about snitching
Agreed

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Atl was more on some cool stuff overall back in the day. Savannah been wild. It's a smaller city. More territorial. Both cities always clashed against each other....at school....in the streets....in prison. They are different culturally.....different vibes....

Not to make it about NO, but I guess I'm doing so, after Katrina, folks from the city came out there and setup and started to take over certain areas, the folks in ATL/residents in those areas, had to get their weight up, it was eat, or be eaten.

The change came after Katrina, ATL culture started to make a change because of folks from the NO coming there and bringing in that type of energy

If you think I'm lying, how was the streets in ATL pre-Katrina and how they became after Katrina?

nikkas from ATL had to change it up quick, that dancing and partying had to turn into some gun-play, cutthroat stuff after folks from NO brought that energy out there.

I know it was the case in Houston, after Katrina, Crime went up...

NO dudes changed the energy out there in Houston...to me, that is the case in ATL