King Von killed in Atlanta

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Von was feeding his crew and they froze when shyt got real.
nikkaz be clicked up based on location and circumstances. that isn't family and it doesn't mean they got loyalty.

young men think being mobbed up is protection when it's just liability... that ain't love.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
“Assisted bodies”
“People clapped at”
These cacs really keeping stats of this shyt. :pachaha: This is really a sport to these dudes. :snoop:
I live in Toronto and I was crossing a random intersection on a suburban street and I hear two grade school white boys talking exactly like that about rappers, gang affiliations, bodies and I'm there like :dwillhuh::hhh:

this shyt is entertainment to the masses outside of it. the life and death of Black people.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
bottom line Von nikkas froze when shyt got hot. they dropped 3 of them nikkas and everybody seen the reaction , G'z gonna be houndin on Durk now.
Their opps in Chicago gonna clown them a long time because of it.

FBG
Jojo world

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
What's crazy about all this is that Quando used to fukk with Von and Durk, but didnt fukk with Reese or Duck. Quando is from Florida but he's NBA's henchman, and Quando even name dropped Lil Tim, the shooter, in one of his songs before

Lol

These streets is slimy boi. Quando is done in Chicago. NBA better watch out too. King Von was a threat to his throne and manhood :mjpls: was getting compared to him, even his baby mama was choosing smh plus Von already had a green light on him low key. It's all fukked up

Quando from Georgia and if somebody had a green light on me from the jump and I touch him first then what I need to watch out for? It was already UP.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A gun is a gun it's not a shield.
You partake in demonic energy this is the likely outcome.
I only feel sympathy for his kids and family.
If you getting millions in America as a black man. Why you still turning your energy towards killing other black men?????????
Lil durk is another one.