King Von killed in Atlanta

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
i get it and it sound good but in reality durk and von are feeding and responsible for that whole set of bd’s durk gone and they done now that von gone. Keef ain’t fukking with them like that. Durk got the whole set depending on him.

the og’s if they got any should keep durk far away from this shyt

That’s what I been mostly thinking about with this situation..the fall out from this will be interesting because Von was feeding his block, his wolves off of loyalty and obtaining power.

Not to compare the two, but Von was what Beanie Sigel was to Jay Z...with him being Durk. OTF already had that street aura but once Von joined, Durk started to stick his chest out more, you can see the difference. He was getting deeper with the bull shyt that led to them getting caught out there in Atlanta.

Durk got 1 foot in, 1 out in the hood. Keef got both his feet out completely. Von had both his feet still in and was feeding his wolves...It’s like Durk is stuck between a hard rock and a hard place.

Either he can be like Keef, leave the hood for good and stay away from the bullshyt or end up like Von and the rest of these dead Chicago rappers.

If Von lived longer, I don’t think he would’ve changed. He would be just like Blac Youngsta....Old as hell, still on the bullshyt. That’s not me be disrespectful, I’m just being real.

Also, that bytch Asian Doll better be on high alert too because all this started over her dumb ratchet ass. I know there’s a bunch females that got the smoke for her.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So do something about it righteous man. Everybody in here on they furious styles shyt lol fucc outta here with that preaching shyt cuz u really jus on here being a fan. If U don’t jack this type of music or these type of artist why the fucc u in here? Go jump in A gospel thread u fukking dicchead. U in here being entertained like the rest of us. U not saving no lives with this uppity bullshyt. What type nikka judge nikkas for listening to a rap artist? All these rappers rap about killing. Some u believe som u don’t what’s the difference?All you self righteous weirdos can eat a dikk.

Edit. Rip to all the lives lost. Whether ya pure silver spoon up the ass holyer than thou non sinning bytch ass think they deserve it or not:manny:

Black death is a tragedy. I mean, King Von is now dead, and who benefits from his death?

No one has a silver spoon in their mouth, just mental slavery is :snoop: to see, and disgusting to see it wipe out legions of black men.

You the type to hate on Malcolm X, Khalid Muhammad, Chuck D, and other pro black figures because they strive for positivity. Blame the sticky thread from mods, getting attention that it deserved.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s what I been mostly thinking about with this situation..the fall out from this will be interesting because Von was feeding his block, his wolves off of loyalty and obtaining power.

Not to compare the two, but Von was what Beanie Sigel was to Jay Z...with him being Durk. OTF already had that street aura but once Von joined, Durk started to stick his chest out more, you can see the difference. He was getting deeper with the bull shyt that led to them getting caught out there in Atlanta.

Durk got 1 foot in, 1 out in the hood. Keef got both his feet out completely. Von had both his feet still in and was feeding his wolves...It’s like Durk is stuck between a hard rock and a hard place.

Either he can be like Keef, leave the hood for good and stay away from the bullshyt or end up like Von and the rest of these dead Chicago rappers.

If Von lived longer, I don’t think he would’ve changed. He would be just like Blac Youngsta....Old as hell, still on the bullshyt. That’s not me be disrespectful, I’m just being real.

Also, that bytch Asian Doll better be on high alert too because all this started over her dumb ratchet ass. I know there’s a bunch females that got the smoke for her.

Asian Doll deserved them bullets before King Von did. And that's saying A LOT.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chain snatching made sense at first but snatching somebody chain yo nikka just killed?

I'm thinking Von had breh in a strong ass death grip no pun and breh he was holding prolly was shook up slightly on some wtf... One thing to be around fukkery, guns going off, duckin shots VS close range shoot out/nikka literally dying ON you and holding you
I legit don't even think dude knew Von was hit when he got on top of him. He was getting washed, then chaos ensues and he had an opening to recover and started wrestling him.

It's a lot going on real fast in that video. You would think with all those shots going off the last thing you would want to do is be in the middle of the street with no cover grabbing a dead man's chain.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Album release party outta town and you post ur location online smh. Von shoulda had security and not his p*ssy as boys that he took care of :snoop:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mfz gotta move better

When u livin only fo today , u dont think bout what kan Be handed to u tomorrow or even later that day

Mfz dont kare about consequences or what komes wit the BS .. coz they untouchable .. or they got someone else to handle that phonk , until the phonk hits before u even know it ..

Nipsey said it best

Bullets aint got no Names .. R.I P Young KIng . REST UP ...

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
nikka “security” woulda been scrambling like eggs on Sunday morning too.

Nah legit security is trained to de-escalate situations and would be shielding Von away from any type of disturbance. They're not letting their client get involved, especially before they go outside where it's the most dangerous.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:usure: shyt was way worse back then NYC might hit 500 murders and ppl think the world is ending here when that was a good summer in the crack era

Chicago was way wilder when all the high rise projects like Cabrini-Green and Robert Taylor was up you’ll read some real traumatizing shyt like Girl X and Yummy Sandifer.

Let’s not get carried away here :hubie:
I knew about the Sandifer story thanks to Pac, but that girl x story fukked me I read about the latter today, I wish a painful death on the rapist or a horrible death on someone he cares about.