King Von killed in Atlanta

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He's also dropping crazy gems on how labels manipulate young artists and young street duded who are misguided and feel the need to be crash dummies for their cash cows which is in essence what happened in the Von situation (Quando and Youngboy). Dope video I'm about to check out his channel
There might be some truth to this. This all started with Von and Jania doing a song and music video together. Von posted the pics from the video which ooked like him and Jania were on a date or some shyt (which I don't think has come out yet). Youngboy responds and here we are.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
There might be some truth to this. This all started with Von and Jania doing a song and music video together. Von posted the pics from the video which ooked like him and Jania were on a date or some shyt (which I don't think has come out yet). Youngboy responds and here we are.
Yea this is exactly it. I think YB did a song with Von's ex as well to get back at him. I never knew that YB and Von had so much underlying and kinda "quiet" beef. This shyt is far from over too. Unfortunately the death of Von just literally started a whole war. I hope not but I think we gonna see alot more of these rappers dropping like flies in the coming months

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea this is exactly it. I think YB did a song with Von's ex as well to get back at him. I never knew that YB and Von had so much underlying and kinda "quiet" beef. This shyt is far from over too. Unfortunately the death of Von just literally started a whole war. I hope not but I think we gonna see alot more of these rappers dropping like flies in the coming months
I didn't know either until Von's interview with Ak and Ak asked him about beef with Youngboy and I was confused

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Senseless events .... both crews moving wrong how they even get to tussling and firing pistol at club entrance. Posted in club all night w guns on deck but let a mess happened at conclusion of night. It’s always same old story. Both parties shoulda been deeper specially since it was a album release promo run. Von look like he was handling his own but to see not enough protection was the saddest part. Right at the club door. nikkas couldn’t even skedadlle to the car before guns go off damn :damn:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
That dude wasn't trying to help. That was the main dude Von was fighting. Him being there is also the reason the shooter stopped shooting at Von cause he didn't wanna hit his own homie. He was either trying to snatch Von's chain or Von was holding on to him. That's why Von's homie comes in later and punches him off Von.
Chain snatching made sense at first but snatching somebody chain yo nikka just killed?

I'm thinking Von had breh in a strong ass death grip no pun and breh he was holding prolly was shook up slightly on some wtf... One thing to be around fukkery, guns going off, duckin shots VS close range shoot out/nikka literally dying ON you and holding you

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Senseless events .... both crews moving wrong how they even get to tussling and firing pistol at club entrance. Posted in club all night w guns on deck but let a mess happened at conclusion of night. It’s always same old story. Both parties shoulda been deeper specially since it was a album release promo run. Von look like he was handling his own but to see not enough protection was the saddest part. Right at the club door. nikkas couldn’t even skedadlle to the car before guns go off damn :damn:
Crazy shyt is... Von was HEAVY in there.