King Von killed in Atlanta

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Chain snatching made sense at first but snatching somebody chain yo nikka just killed?
The reason I and other's thought it was a chain snatching is because there was talk of someone posting an OTF chain on IG earlier. I think it may have been an old video that resurface and everybody thought it was related to this current situation.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
If I was durk I’m goin down for RICO, or whatever charge cuz I’m dropping 64 raccs on everybody helmet. I fasholy couldn’t get rich

i get it and it sound good but in reality durk and von are feeding and responsible for that whole set of bd’s durk gone and they done now that von gone. Keef ain’t fukking with them like that. Durk got the whole set depending on him.

the og’s if they got any should keep durk far away from this shyt

Daps
i get it and it sound good but in reality durk and von are feeding and responsible for that whole set of bd’s durk gone and they done now that von gone. Keef ain’t fukking with them like that. Durk got the whole set depending on him.

Yk what, you right big dawg.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Damn that sucks, Keef was really smart in hindsight

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And nobody in here is celebrating King Con's death, but people getting negged for simply stating the truth about dysfunction in this sub-genre needs to get a grip on reality. Yes, white supremacy created these conditions, but these young black dudes killing each other off in record numbers while crooked cops left untouched, is :scust: