King Von killed in Atlanta

Prynce

Daps
I can see it because Lul Tim can say his friend was getting jumped by Von's crew and that he saw Slutty (Von's patna that shot him) with a gun out so he shot first. With Slutty and Von being dead, it's Tim's narrative to spin. He may plead to manslaughter and possession of a weapon tho.

The footage from inside the club is gonna be crucial too.
But why shoot von and not the dude with the gun 1st?

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
But why shoot von and not the dude with the gun 1st?

Adrenaline. I think he tried to hit Slutty back but the gun jammed . Same thing may have happened to Slutty because he could have finished off Lul Tim at point blank range while Tim was on the ground.

We're getting to see all this hindsight from above. But ground level as it is happening, that was pure chaos. I think Lul Tim pleads out to manslaughter and possession of a gun to do 10-20 years.

For the shooter? No, Von wasn’t fighting him

Von and his crew seem to be the aggressors tho. It's gonna come down how good of a lawyer Lul Tim gets because there's room for him not be guilty of a murder charge. Closer to manslaughter if anything, especially in the South. But they're Black so:manny:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
For the shooter? No, Von wasn’t fighting him

Does that matter though? From my understanding the dude that was fighting Von was Quando (I might be wrong) and that's the shooters brother. You're allowed to use deadly force against someone causing harm to someone else. If ol dude has a competent lawyer, he could walk.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does that matter though? From my understanding the dude that was fighting Von was Quando (I might be wrong) and that's the shooters brother. You're allowed to use deadly force against someone causing harm to someone else. If ol dude has a competent lawyer, he could walk.
It does matter, Von wasn’t armed. The guy Von was beating up could claim self defense if he shot him.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Look around :12 seconds. After Von's shooter gets shot and everybody runs, he's the one still there standing at the end of the white SUV. Slutty has the black jacket on with a logo in the back. Here's a pic
I see did his gun jam or did he get hit right after he shot Von's shooter? Cause he has a clear shot and stops and ducks behind the car for some reason but then goes completely out of frame. Not sure if he got hit and ran off somewhere and layed out or what

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I can see it because Lul Tim can say his friend was getting jumped by Von's crew and that he saw Slutty (Von's patna that shot him) with a gun out so he shot first. With Slutty and Von being dead, it's Tim's narrative to spin. He may plead to manslaughter and possession of a weapon tho.

The footage from inside the club is gonna be crucial too.
Good point, if von homies had guns out first he could claim self defense

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I see did his gun jam or did he get hit right after he shot Von's shooter? Cause he has a clear shot and stops and ducks behind the car for some reason but then goes completely out of frame. Not sure if he got hit and ran off somewhere and layed out or what
Slutty most likely got shot after shooting von shooter

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
His patna was getting jumped at a club and they're outside. That's when the guns come out. And we see that Von's homie had a gun out already too so it was just a matter of who was going to shoot first.

It's already no rules in street fights, but soon as somebody jumps in, be prepared for shots to come.
Did not look like he was getting jump. Von was putting hands on him and the other guys was pulling them away

Daps
"it's just entertainment"

8A4k.gif

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

Does this brother post on here ? I feel like I've seen some of his other videos on here before. Anyway. This breh breaks it down perfectly in a very understandable way for those who might not have been in the know. He's also dropping crazy gems on how labels manipulate young artists and young street duded who are misguided and feel the need to be crash dummies for their cash cows which is in essence what happened in the Von situation (Quando and Youngboy). Dope video I'm about to check out his channel

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

Von and his homies are jumping somebody from Rondo's crew and one of Rondo's crew comes from the driver side and lets it go, hitting Von.

If you look at the rear passenger side taillight around 8 seconds of video, you see the spark from Von's shooter getting shot by Von's homeboy Slutty. Slutty was later killed by police.

Soon after you see a cop come from the top right corner with a gun drawn and he chases after Von's homeboys.

Muwop, one of Von's homies wearing white, later comes back and hits the dude that Von was holding on to. He came back hesitantly because Von's shooter was still pointing the gun while on the ground. You can tell he was super cautious and had a "eff it here goes nothing" moment to risk it all.

People can talk all they want in hindsight, but when them guns come out and shots ringing, self-preservation is gonna kick in for 99% of people and they're gonna run. Especially if they don't have a gun.

That's why you gotta realize that most people are gonna run when it hits the fan. All that "ride or die" talk rarely translates to real life.

Them nikkas on the stairs watching was with Von..literally was dapping and repping with him in his section right before this... look at ‘em on the stairs smh

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Slutty most likely got shot after shooting von shooter

Nah Slutty runs away and got shot and killed by police with Von's other patna Louie. Looks like he let off a shot and then tries to get low to not be apprehended. Keep in mind were dealing with a situation where basically all of them have violet criminal histories.

Did not look like he was getting jump. Von was putting hands on him and the other guys was pulling them away

Nah they basically jumping dude (Rondo?). Or at least that what can be assumed by anybody in the heat of action when it's tension.

Them nikkas on the stairs watching was with Von..literally was dapping and repping with him in his section right before this... look at ‘em on the stairs smh

That's to be expected my most, especially when they don't have a gun themselves. "Fight or flight" kicks in with most people.

"Them dudes ain't dyin for you" is the harsh reality. Same thing happened with Nipsey. Now you can say what you want about him and things he's said, but when it hit the fire with Troy Ave, he did what we see most aren't doing:manny:.

And like all 3 situations, most of ya closest homies gonna leave you when it gets hot. Self-preservation kicks in for most and few go towards the danger. That's why you try to de-escalate situations before it gets to that point:francis:.

Last edited: