King Von killed in Atlanta

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The more I read up on Von the more demonic it gets. He deserve to die and is probably burning in hell. No sympathy :yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yep.

Von and his homies are jumping somebody from Rondo's crew and one of Rondo's crew comes from the driver side and lets it go, hitting Von.

If you look at the rear passenger side taillight around 8 seconds of video, you see the spark from Von's shooter getting shot by Von's homeboy Slutty. Slutty was later killed by police.

Which one is Slutty? You know what he wearing cause I still can't make out who shot dude that shot Von. Previously I thought it was an off duty that shot him.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I happened to pause the video. Man the still of homey in white at the bottom freaked me the fukk out. Look like a ghost
4-A74418-E-4-E20-44-F1-AF2-B-56485498-F4-A5.jpg

shyt look creepy

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
U sure? He looked like he was holding him up? Where is the dude? Has he been arrested?
That dude wasn't trying to help. That was the main dude Von was fighting. Him being there is also the reason the shooter stopped shooting at Von cause he didn't wanna hit his own homie. He was either trying to snatch Von's chain or Von was holding on to him. That's why Von's homie comes in later and punches him off Von.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That dude wasn't trying to help. That was the main dude Von was fighting. Him being there is also the reason the shooter stopped shooting at Von cause he didn't wanna hit his own homie. He was either trying to snatch Von's chain or Von was holding on to him. That's why Von's homie comes in later and punches him off Von.
Isn't it a video of them being friendly?