King Von killed in Atlanta

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Jews don’t care about content they care about $, they give the people what they want. There’s a market for bubble gum pop, there’s one for conscious rap, and there’s one for gangsta rap music.

These dudes are going viral in their cities before a label even touches them. We make these nikkas no one else.

It’s not the blog industry plant era (in which labels actually promoted nikkas like Drake, Cole, Kendrick, Wale, Sean, Wiz, etc.) non-street rappers.

U can say the label heads could choose not to promote filth but at the end of the day these kids are being taken out the hood and made millionaires which allows them to change their life and the lives of their family (if they choose to).

It’s a double edged sword. We say Von made it or Von could have changed his life. But Von made murder music that thousands of impressionable youth digested. It’s a kid somewhere right now who wants to be like the gangstas around his way and like rappers like Von.

I love LeBron but its corny for me to watch him type this R.I.P. from his mansion gated community talking about he and his sons liked his music.
This. I thought I was the only one who saw that and hit the :francis:

All the work you put in for the youth and black people worldwide but you upping someone who glamorized black self destruction

it’s shyt like that that makes me doubt we ever gonna get anywhere in this fukked up world :mjcry:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

All the work you put in for the youth and black people worldwide but you upping someone who glamorized black self destruction

it’s shyt like that that makes me doubt we ever gonna get anywhere in this fukked up world :mjcry:
Breh you like destruction music too or you wouldn't be posting in the Booth.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Why can’t he say rip :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I remember from 2010-2013 that gang banging shyt was seen as the corniest shyt ever generally. That shyt was happening but generally nikkas was on some fly shyt. Then drill blew up and here we are. This shyt lame dawg now you gotta another beef brewing amongst 2 groups of people to add on to the cycle. nikkas like ASAP Rocky and Big Sean living the life :francis:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
RIP Von, I just got hipped to his music not too ago he had just dropped a new album not too ago.