King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another one of my personal favorite episodes is when Luanne moves out the house and had those shytty roommates. That ending scene where she said Hank taught her how to fish was probably my favorite scene in the whole show for some reason

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I know I'm just saying it's like all the other nicknames like Peg and dikk....seems arbitrary
I heard that back in like medieval times, in England, it was popular to have a nickname that rhymes with your shortened name. Meg is short Margret and Peg rhymes with Meg. Rich/Rick is short for Richard and dikk rhymes with Rick and so forth...

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Another one of my personal favorite episodes is when Luanne moves out the house and had those shytty roommates. That ending scene where she said Hank taught her how to fish was probably my favorite scene in the whole show for some reason

At the end, Cotton (along with Topsy) came through and regulated. :ufdup:

It was fukked up how the oldhead Pops died at the beginning of that episode. :mjcry:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol:
6_aE0xSV8AeL04wivQJcLTv9yIRJom1jYdKwYfR7nDY.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Awww man when Mrs. Strickland (Miz Liz) took over the company and made Hank her boy toy and wear those short shorts. Joe jack

JOE JACK: coughboy toy!cough
HANK: "Boy toy?" I don't even know what that means!
JOE JACK: It means you're Miz Liz's Debbie.

She was literally making Debbie Grund polish knobs in the office :deadmanny:
mrzliz.jpg

:dead::dead:

:mjlol: Hank had on those extra-medium shorts that were clearly not manufactured in Harlem. :dame:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Nahhhh Bobby ALWAYS loved the ladies.

He did. :ehh:

However, like I said, there were times when he would display questionable anti-Harlem behavior :dame:, hence the reason Hank was always saying "That boy ain't right. :snoop:"

And that behavior was the fault of Peggy's big feet-havin ass. :ufdup:

Last edited: