King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Y'all remember that episode when Bill, as usual, was depressed and looking for a place to fit in and ended up as a member of that corny-ass singing group? :mjlol:

Dale wanted to go IN on him :russ:, but Hank put a gag-order on the crew :ufdup:, since Bill seemed to find happiness within the group. :pachaha:

Eventually, Bill's real-life priorities began to take a back seat to the strict demands of the group :snoop: (which was starting to consume his life) and Hank had enough :ufdup:, so he gave Dale the green light to go in on Bill :myman:, and Dale BLACKED OUT!!!!! :damn:

:mjlol: :laff: Dale went IN :damn: :picard:

Made me feel sorry for Bill :mjcry:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Min was going in on Peggy when Luanne screwed up the dye job on her hair.

clown.jpg

Where your clown car Peggy Hill? Hehe hey you look like Ronald McDonald you bozo Peggy Hill!
:deadmanny::russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Min was going in on Peggy when Luanne screwed up the dye job on her hair.

clown.jpg

Where your clown car Peggy Hill? Hehe hey you look like Ronald McDonald you bozo Peggy Hill!
:deadmanny::russ:

:russ: And she was clownin Peggy's big-ass feet when they first met. :mjlol:

"Oh, my! :picard: Peggy Hill, what big feet you have! :ooh: Like boat! :gladbron:"
2FE5UVk.png

":russ: Hey, look at me! :krs: I'm like little girl in mama shoes! :umad:"

:mjlol:

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:russ: And when Kahn pulled up on Hank over Bobby being in Connie's room with his shirt off, Hank was like "Oh don't worry, I'ma deal with his disrespectful ass. :ufdup:", and then he went around the fence and breathed a sigh of relief to himself like
a12631343545925cef6a8f344aca96fc
. :mjlol:

"That boy ain't right"