King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
just saw this on Facebook and then came on here and got excited the thread was bumped :beli:

Of course, poor Bill ends up in a wheelchair :mjcry:

And Bobby is still a :flabbynsick: "Butterball" :mjlol:

Boomhauer pretty much still looks the same :leon:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Yep. :snoop:

Damaged Hank's crib and almost got him killed, yet HE was the "bad guy" in that ep :smh:

these two aare primed with fukkery, but irritate me because everyone involved needs a firm kick to the ass. dale was multiple dergrees wrong, yet hank was painted the bad guy. and those old ladies had a whole lot of shyt to talk about hank, but on that thanksgiving episode, his mom was crying because hank never defends her to his father, yet she couldnt tell these old bytches to chill the fukk out, and even jumped in on shytting on hank. its like episodes of bobs burgers where they go out of their way to make bob seem like the bad guy when hes the only sensible one

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
"Peggy" is the official nickname of "Margaret".:pachaha:

For example, on Married With Children, Peggy Bundy's 1st name is also "Margaret". :mjlol:
That used to confuse younger me on the early seasons of Married With Children when Peggy's mom would visit and would always call her "Margaret", it had me like ":mjtf: Is that Peggy's middle name or something?"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
fo9ho9brrs631.png

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That episode Bobby sees Leanne naked is unadulterated fukkery.
Them fools all ended up in the crazy house and were scared to call Hank :mjlol:

Connie was bout to flash them Laotian thangs for Bobby :mjlit:

Joseph perving on Luanne :shaq:

:russ: And when Kahn pulled up on Hank over Bobby being in Connie's room with his shirt off, Hank was like "Oh don't worry, I'ma deal with his disrespectful ass. :ufdup:", and then he went around the fence and breathed a sigh of relief to himself like
a12631343545925cef6a8f344aca96fc
. :mjlol:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: That time Peggy was supposed to teach Sex Ed at the school, and Dale tried scaring her off from it with that threatening phone call (after he had with the previous sub :mjlol:)

(phone rings at the Hill's home)

Hank: (answers phone) Hello?

Dale: (disguised, threatening voice) You don't know who I am, but I know where you live. :ufdup: And if you teach that Sex Ed class, so help me, I --

Hank: Dale? :gucci: Is that you? :dahell:

Dale: (normal voice) Oh, Hank. :myman: Uh, can I speak with Peggy? :lupe:

Hank: Peggy, it's for you. It's Dale. :sas1: (hands her the phone)

Peggy: (answers phone) Hello, Dale? :usure:

Dale: (resumes disguised, threatening voice) You don't know who I am, but I know where you live :ufdup:...

:dead:

Last edited: