King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
that look of :hhh: :francis:hank gave strickland when he promoted the suit over hank when he had the heart attack.

delegated hank to feed his dogs

:russ: The part in that episode when Hank visited that old mom-and-pop general store owned by that oldhead couple, and the male oldhead ("Paw") let Hank slide with a discount :myman:, and the female oldhead ("Maw") did not approve :mjlol:

"Maw": :usure: Now I know why they call you "Paw", cause you're pawthetic! :rudy:

"Paw": :stopitslime: And I know why they call you "Maw", cause you're always ridin maw ass! :camby:

:laff:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Anyone else hates the episodes where Hank is wrongfully portrayed as the "bad guy" due to his crew's fukkery? :stopitslime:

Dale getting Hank sentenced to "Anger Management Class" for accidentally cutting off Dale's finger (which was Dale's fault for annoying him while he was tryna work in peace) :smh:

Bill infesting the crew with head lice :smh:

And Peggy's big foot/mouth ass didn't even side with him in either episode. :smh:

Last edited:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Dale getting Hank sentenced to "Anger Management Class" for accidentally cutting off Dale's finger :smh:

Didnt they build a damn Neighborhood Underground Tunnel too???:russ:

If they my Homeboys then either throw a Strait Jacket on me and send my Ass Away or im a be in the House known as the Neighborhood Recluse:unimpressed:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Anyone else hates the episodes where Hank is wrongfully portrayed as the "bad guy" due to his crew's fukkery? :stopitslime:

Dale getting Hank sentenced to "Anger Management Class" for accidentally cutting off Dale's finger (which was Dale's fault for annoying him while he was tryna work in peace) :smh:

Bill infesting the crew with head lice :smh:

And Peggy's big foot/mouth ass didn't even side with him in either episode. :smh:

Those eps be my favorites
It means maximum fukkery is ensuing :pachaha: