b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: at Wally :troll: Hank

(Hank pulls up on Wally)

Wally: You lose something over here? :childplease:

Hank: I am making a Citizen's Arrest for Trespassing. :ufdup:

Wally: I don't think so. :childplease:

Hank: Believe me, I've done it before. :birdman: (steps toward Wally)

Wally: (holds up Bill's house key) :sas1:

Hank: What?! :what: How did you get Bill's key chain?! :mjtf: Okay, you're under arrest for Theft, too! :ufdup:

Wally: He gave it to me. :sas1: Now, get off OUR property :camby:, or I'll Citizen's Arrest YOU. :rudy:

Hank: Damn it! :stopitslime: When Bill comes home...

Wally: "Wheh Beh guh hum..." :troll:

Hank: What the hell are you doing?!?!! :what:

Wally: "Whu de hurh ur dah doonn?!?!!" :troll:

Wally's friends: (at Hank) :mjlol: :laff: :umad:

:dead:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
He should have put a stop to Peggy visiting that death row inmate from the jump. :ufdup:

her arrogance was unchecked in that episode. that motherfukker looked older han her, and from a state she isnt from. anyone else would have put the pieces together instantly, but not peggy hill. its not suprising she was the last one to find out about joseph. isnt it sad that dales dad after seeing joseph once put two and two together?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
her arrogance was unchecked in that episode. that motherfukker looked older han her, and from a state she isnt from. anyone else would have put the pieces together instantly, but not peggy hill. its not suprising she was the last one to find out about joseph. isnt it sad that dales dad after seeing joseph once put two and two together?

If you stroke Peggy's ego, she becomes incredibly naive. It's happened multiple times, and Hank has to bail her dumb ass out each time.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
icw36mkpdr681.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

:mjlol: she was so excited to tell everyone...and everyone like :comeon: you ain't know joseph ain't his son?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rewatching this I realize that Peggy was really a piece of shyt and her ego was crazy. She secretly drugged hank to give him more testosterone, got extorted by an ex con, damn near cheated on Hank with that TV star Monsignor Martinez when he just wanted her to just tutor his kids, and went crazy when running for city council and losing. She was always trying to psychologize Hank and tell him what his problem was and never took his side on anything.
Like Cotton said “Hank’s wife” was truly a piece of work and he might’ve been right from the jump about her.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Rewatching this I realize that Peggy was really a piece of shyt and her ego was crazy. She secretly drugged hank to give him more testosterone, got extorted by an ex con, damn near cheated on Hank with that TV star Monsignor Martinez when he just wanted her to just tutor his kids, and went crazy when running for city council and losing. She was always trying to psychologize Hank and tell him what his problem was and never took his side on anything.
Like Cotton said “Hank’s wife” was truly a piece of work and he might’ve been right from the jump about her.

"Ex" con? :pachaha:

That piece of shyt was on death row. :mjlol:

And her dumb ass believed the :duck: about him and his mans going to return a gun they borrowed from a "friend" :laff:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Don't forget when she was pushing weight to that prisoner with the Boggle timer or when she got mad at Hank for getting mono when they first started dating because some girl forced herself on him knowing damn well she lied to Hank about being a virgin. Oh, and remember how she intentionally made lucky fail his GED? Or when she pretended to be a nun to teach at that Catholic school? Or when she kidnapped that little girl from Mexico with her shytty espanol?

God damn, fukk Peggy Hill :beli:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"Ex" con? :pachaha:

That piece of shyt was on death row. :mjlol:

And her dumb ass believed the :duck: about him and his mans going to return a gun they borrowed from a "friend" :laff:
My bad you right that nikka was locked up and her dumb ass thought she was teaching him boggle uplifting his life.:mjlol:

Hank warned her that she was being used but she didn’t listen and when shyt hits the fan she comes crying to Hank to help her out.
-She got jealous of Bobby because Hank finally started bonding with him over cooking.

-She was jealous when Hank ended up being better substitute teacher than her and up for substitute of the year

-Kidnapped voters so they couldn’t vote for Min

She’s definitely in the running for worst TV mother but Florida Evans is the champ.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
My bad you right that nikka was locked up and her dumb ass thought she was teaching him boggle uplifting his life.:mjlol:

Hank warned her that she was being used but she didn’t listen and when shyt hits the fan she comes crying to Hank to help her out.
-She got jealous of Bobby because Hank finally started bonding with him over cooking.
:mjlol: stole the turkey and took it to her hairdresser

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When Bobby decides he's getting a haircut from his dad's barber instead of from Peggy, saying something like he's old enough to do that instead of having his mom cut his hair. And she dumps a full glass of chocolate milk in the sink, rather than give it to him, out of spite, saying he's much too old for chocolate milk.
Cotton was right the whole time.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Y'all remember that episode when Bill, as usual, was depressed and looking for a place to fit in and ended up as a member of that corny-ass singing group? :mjlol:

Dale wanted to go IN on him :russ:, but Hank put a gag-order on the crew :ufdup:, since Bill seemed to find happiness within the group. :pachaha:

Eventually, Bill's real-life priorities began to take a back seat to the strict demands of the group :snoop: (which was starting to consume his life) and Hank had enough :ufdup:, so he gave Dale the green light to go in on Bill :myman:, and Dale BLACKED OUT!!!!! :damn:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Don't forget when she was pushing weight to that prisoner with the Boggle timer or when she got mad at Hank for getting mono when they first started dating because some girl forced herself on him knowing damn well she lied to Hank about being a virgin. Oh, and remember how she intentionally made lucky fail his GED? Or when she pretended to be a nun to teach at that Catholic school? Or when she kidnapped that little girl from Mexico with her shytty espanol?

God damn, fukk Peggy Hill :beli:

:russ: I brought that moment of her "ignance" up in this post. :mjlol: