King of Queens is probably the most underrated sitcom of all time

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like it more than that godawful seinfeld

I honestly tried to watch 5 episodes of that shyt, didn't even chuckle at all :scust:

I caught Seinfeld when I was young and it was coming on every Thursday on NBC. Long story short if you understand and identify different personalities you'll like this show. All the side characters and shyt they capture and the dialogue that's pretty inside like shyt you might only talk about with your closest friend rather than a conversation you'd just have with an acquaintance . Then they have just the stupid humor that every other sitcom has like this

Laugh track sitcoms are kind of cheesy mainly because they can't cuss and back in the 90's it censors were touchy so you really had to be creative, for instance one of the most famous episodes of seinfeld is called "the contest" they all make a bet to not masturbate, but they can't say masturbate on tv so they just alluded to it talking about being 'master of your domain' and such. Pretty hilarious episode, now on tv they can get away with a lot more. If you like uncensored comedy try watching an episode or 2 of Curb your Enthusiasm on HBO, I call it Seinfeld Uncensored because they cuss and its HBO but its hilarious watch any episode of Season 8. They are only 30 mins long, no laugh track and its unscripted so its going to have a different flow dialogue wise when you see the charactes interact.

Doug: i think your toast is burning
arthur: DONT TELL ME !!

:russ::russ::russ:

Classic Clip

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I roxx with King of Queens.... If you really think about it, it's based on the whole Honeymooners template; hardworking schlub, sassy wife who busts his chops... Deacon was my nikka though... I thought it was funny how they ain't let him live; witness how tight he was when he couldn't smash the flight attendant. Then when Holly was obviously throwing it at him, the writers ain't let him hit... :martin: She was watching the nikka's seed FOR FREE and errythang.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I roxx with King of Queens.... If you really think about it, it's based on the whole Honeymooners template; hardworking schlub, sassy wife who busts his chops... Deacon was my nikka though... I thought it was funny how they ain't let him live; witness how tight he was when he couldn't smash the flight attendant. Then when Holly was obviously throwing it at him, the writers ain't let him hit... :martin: She was watching the nikka's seed FOR FREE and errythang.
Breh, that always bugged me that they just dropped that entire thing. She was ready to let him smang.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
MV5BMjI5MDU3Njg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzY3MjA3OA@@._V1_SX1024_CR0,0,1024,847_AL_.jpg

18606857.jpg

Always had a crush on Deacon's TV wife on the show :takedat: