King of Queens is probably the most underrated sitcom of all time

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
one of my most favorite shows
i too didnt get into it until it became syndicated and they played it on the u. watched it often in high school around my senior year because my boyfriend at the time friend said we reminded him of doug and carrie :laugh: but i didnt get into it heavy until i was a jr in college. i remember so clearly lazing around in my room and turned to tbs and the episode where doug was dressed as a clown to get deacon's son to like him again after telling him the killer lobster story, and carrie kicked his ass on the fire escape :russ: i became hooked after that

sorry yall, im emotional about this show

loooooove the line, i believe its the episode where doug gets a staple in his nutsack and arthur is looking for the insurance card. he pulls out carrie's birth control and calls them tic tacs or something. carrie says they're bc and he says "birth control? DOES HE TOUCH YOU?!!!!"

cracks me up every fukking time

i love this show :mjcry:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Love the show , but I feel like Malcom in the Middle is the most underrated and not mentioned at all show.

but anyway love the intro song but it is kinda betasimpish

"My eyes are getting weary.
My back is getting tight.
I'm sitting here in traffic on the Queensborough Bridge tonight.
But I don't care cause all I want to do
Is cash my check and drive right home to you.
Cause Baby, all my life,
I will be driving home to you."

After a hard day of work wearing down the body , all he can think of is cashing his check and bringing it right home to his ball busting wife.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This nikka Doug.

kobe-laugh.gif