King of Queens is probably the most underrated sitcom of all time

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Love King of Queens. Every episode was.:ohlawd: The whole cast worked perfectly. One of the Goat shows! The replay value is off the charts!

King of Queens, That 70's show, Still Standing, 8 simple rules...a few others

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's funny but it's not on no "all time" steeze
it definitely is IMO
outside of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm I cant think of any white folk sitcoms on the same level

70s Show and Malcolm in the middle up there though

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love King of Queens. Every episode was.:ohlawd: The whole cast worked perfectly. One of the Goat shows! The replay value is off the charts!

King of Queens, That 70's show, Still Standing, 8 simple rules...a few others
@Asantehene

it took them a minute to hit their stride on king of queens. they had some shyt to iron out. richie was a garbage character the whole thing with him and dougs sister was weak, then carries sister who disappeared, the dog, hell the sacski's it took them a minute but once they got off and rollin this show was gold

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
I had such a crush on the wife when i was younger

that resting bytch face
that semi-raspy voice
them meatbags

:wow:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Me and my bro used to get high as fukk and watch this on Comedy Central at like 3am every day when I stayed at my dads :banderas:

Carrie :noah:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@Asantehene

it took them a minute to hit their stride on king of queens. they had some shyt to iron out. richie was a garbage character the whole thing with him and dougs sister was weak, then carries sister who disappeared, the dog, hell the sacski's it took them a minute but once they got off and rollin this show was gold

Getting the character Holly was a great addition also

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
it definitely is IMO
outside of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm I cant think of any white folk sitcoms on the same level

70s Show and Malcolm in the middle up there though

Never fukked with NONE of them shows. I actually fukked with King Of Queens more than any of those other ones.

I don't know why, but when it came to straight up "Cac" humor there were only a few shows I could fukk with.

Frasier

Everybody Loves Raymond (The peripheral characters MADE that show)

Just Shoot Me