Kinect 2.0 is gonna sell the system.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you move over to your profile and push a button. it list the profiles when you cut on the console first thing. its not that hard. you're talking about paying $100+ to eliminate about 10 seconds. it takes games longer to load then to switch a profile. the fact of the matter is you still have the controller in your hand because you need it to play the game so eliminating 3 or 4 button presses isn't major.
You save that 10 seconds, thousands of times.

No you don't have to use your voice to resume a gaming session.. How lazy can u be breh
Why do any convenience features exist? Most technology is stuff that makes our life easier.

Why do you even have a remote for your tv? How lazy are you?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

Why do any convenience features exist? Most technology is stuff that makes our life easier.

So I don't need to get up from my seat everytime I want to change the channel / volume :what:

Big difference breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If i was playing Madden and now i want to play Call of Duty i still need to get up and switch disc before it can resume. i mean really you're overselling on marginal features here. its like if your lightbulb cut on twice as fast as it does now would it even really matter.

there's virtually no overhead in the task you're talking about simplifying. now if you were talking about eliminating load times from all games or something that's different but i don't really care if that 10 seconds it takes to switch a profile is saved or not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If i was playing Madden and now i want to play Call of Duty i still need to get up and switch disc before it can resume. i mean really you're overselling on marginal features here. its like if your lightbulb cut on twice as fast as it does now would it even really matter.

there's virtually no overhead in the task you're talking about simplifying. now if you were talking about eliminating load times from all games or something that's different but i don't really care if that 10 seconds it takes to switch a profile is saved or not.
Not if you download them digitally. Like I said its about how everything works together. Y'all keep trying to single out different stuff to prove your point. But the kinect IS part of the Xbox One. It would not be an Xbox One without it.

Most of the features on your electronics devices were designed to reduce less than 10 seconds of "overhead" people buy new phones every year just to reduce "overhead". Just because you personaly don't care doesn't mean that the advances shouldn't be made.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
MS messed up with how they presented the Kinect 2 IMO. The message wasn't clear about the camera. Instead of just saying, "Hey it's 100 dollars more because you get this camera" they should have been saying, "This camera is a part of the Xbox One's control scheme... think of it as an extension of the controller"...

That wasn't portrayed properly. The stuff that they are showing now with how it will interact with certain games should have been shown at their conferences. Those are the type of features that gamers could look at and be like, "Okay that's cool". The whole voice control of the UI wasn't the way to go in promoting it. The news about how it'll work with the games lately has been good. They just messed up the timing on how they got it out there.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously don't get one... I got a feeling xbox is gonna sell less but have more features. People gonna be having fun with their xbox and ps4 people are gonna be like wait til the ICO sequel drops... or Last of us 2 will be announced in the next year or two... Its no big deal. Its just like when cross chat was so unnecessary... But when ps4 announces it... its a great feature. I'm gonna enjoy my snitchbox... y'all enjoy your wait box as you wait for it to be better.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
starting to believe the xbox brehs are fat lazy b*stards. "i dont wanna get up and put in a disc. i dont wanna get up and do this. its too hard to press 2 buttons on my controller and sign into another profile."