Kinect 2.0 is gonna sell the system.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what people say... I don't want a Kinect... Like ooooooooooh. So therefore I dont' want an xbox. This is exactly why its included. A lot of people don't see how good the tech is. It allows the devs to be more creative. In reality... We were kinda running out of buttons to map. This adds to that. The innovation that this can ad to the game is amazing. Not to mention not signing into games anymore. That is gonna be nice.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Out of every single person I know nobody cared about or bought a kinect. Yet it sold more than ps3 and xbox 360.

Why do u care about sales tho? Let microsoft worry about that, if your friends don't care about it, that should tell you how irrelevant it is

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I'm not forcing anything on you, just wondering why you were talking out of your ass.

When you say "90% of gamers don't care about kinect.. So it's irrelevant" it makes you sound like a dumb ass no offense considering the sales numbers. The kinect only works on xbox and is the fasting selling device ever. One would assume that more than 10% care about it.

But now that I know you really meant that 90% of gamers you know don't care about kinect.. So it's irrelevant then its all good

As far as dude talking about the kinect replacing the controller, that isn't going to happen, and when people talk about kinect being the future of gaming, they(well at least I) am talking about how it will be used with the controller...but I still think kinect 2.0 only games will be be good, but both type of games will live next to each other

Like i said earlier, i was talking from my own experince. Learn how to read breh. I said it's irrelevant to me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dudes just like to hate on shyt for the same of hating. If all kinect does is OS features like automatic sign ins/controller mapping. Then it is well worth the money. Think about how many times you have to manually sign in/switch controllers. Think about how many times you've lost the remote. Probably hundreds of times over the life of a console. Kinect will make it easier everytime. That's well worth the $100 add in the quality kinext titles and any advancements it might make to core gaming and I don't see how/why you can hate on the kinect.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
My preferred console of choice has Sony DNA, but I have to admit that I'm envious of the Kinect 2.0. No it's not a gimmick it is a game enhancer, at least the way it is being presented this time around. I think the way MS has made this a complimentary device and making it a mandatory must program your game with it in mind is a great bully tactic, one that is needed.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Dudes just like to hate on shyt for the same of hating. If all kinect does is OS features like automatic sign ins/controller mapping. Then it is well worth the money. Think about how many times you have to manually sign in/switch controllers. Think about how many times you've lost the remote. Probably hundreds of times over the life of a console. Kinect will make it easier everytime. That's well worth the $100 add in the quality kinext titles and any advancements it might make to core gaming and I don't see how/why you can hate on the kinect.
Why would I hate for the sake of hating? :what: I don't like or need the kinect to play games. Why can't u just accept that

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its all fun and games til some posts a kinect skype pic with someone's mom. Then they really gonna hate the tech.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why would I hate for the sake of hating? :what: I don't like or need the kinect to play games. Why can't u just accept that
:what: why can't you read. Its not about "needing" the kinect to play games. The kinect makes the entire experience of sitting in front of your console/ TV better. Why would you hate on a technology that enhances your everyday console experience?