Kinect 2.0 is gonna sell the system.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: I didn't bother to read the thread on this forum about Kinect being un-bundled earlier this week. Did the xbots on this forum (who been cysing the fukk outta Kinect since the Xbox1 reveal a year ago) cop pleas or try to spin this as a positive?

Microsoft obviously tried to spin it as a positive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said from the jump that sacrificing system power for the novelty of kinect was a bad move. They let the wii success and the original kinect sells numbers give them a false sense of what people really wanted.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't anticipate the fact that they weren't going to make games for the kinect. after one year the thing will have a total of one real game. It was built to fail. But what if... they are unbundling it just because they want to drive up demand. Otherwise its a waste. The tech is amazing and the one game they have is actually pretty fun. But its still just one game.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I couldn't anticipate the fact that they weren't going to make games for the kinect. after one year the thing will have a total of one real game. It was built to fail. But what if... they are unbundling it just because they want to drive up demand. Otherwise its a waste. The tech is amazing and the one game they have is actually pretty fun. But its still just one game.

Drive up demand of kinect????!!! :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh just give it up kinect is a secondary accessory only meant for games that are built for it...People who want a kinect will go buy it.