Kinect 2.0 is gonna sell the system.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:stopitslime: your dumb ass don't even know what that shyt is.... :beli:

Yall can continue to applaud MS efforts to nickel and dime you for shyt that should be standard. :laff: @ making yall buy adapters to use your old headsets and shyt. Them nikkaz were laughin in the boardroom making that shyt up.

Meanwhile we can use, stereo headsets, bluetooth headsets, and wireless headsets on the PS4 WITHOUT buying an adapter. :win:
1.) I don't know what that shyt is you say :usure: Thats funny, because I already explained it to YOU in a previous thread.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/side-by-side-pic-xb1-ps4-controller.125384/page-11#post-4646769
So who doesn't know what they talking about here Broham?
PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

2.) Wifi Direct is the reason why we'll have a superior Smartglass experience, our controllers will have less input lag than PS4 controllers (FACT) and for some reason you keep acting like your old technology is something that will be poppin still in the future :wtf:
nikka, Wifi Direct is already taking over. Nobody will be rocking bluetooth anything in 2yrs. That will be a PS4 exclusive I guess :umad:
nikka trying to act like a flimsy $5 adapter is gonna be a game changer :laff:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
"bla blah blah bu bu but titanfall :wow:" :rudy: nonsense. lol @ the dev's saying ps4 isnt powerful enough for titanfall. how would they know if they haven't considered it? :ohhh: watch titanfall be on ps4 Q4 2014....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
"bla blah blah bu bu but titanfall :wow:" :rudy: nonsense. lol @ the dev's saying ps4 isnt powerful enough for titanfall. how would they know if they haven't considered it? :ohhh: watch titanfall be on ps4 Q4 2014....
Wow, how many Xbox games are you gonna wish for bruh?

And @Rekkapryde, you wanna speak on that Wifi Direct fiasco that is currently trending :shaq:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wow, how many Xbox games are you gonna wish for bruh?

And @Rekkapryde, you wanna speak on that Wifi Direct fiasco that is currently trending :shaq:

I'm good with my bluetooth, my bose QC3s and other compatible shyt.

But do you... :salute:

What's some good spots to hit up around BWI? I'm out here for the next 4 weeks.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

by then I'll be playing titanfall 2.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What type of spots you have in mind, I got that Kush all day bruh (I'm kidding :shaq: )

I'm looking for the finest crabcakes in the area since that's the big thang around here. We got random drug tests at work, so that shyt is out.

That and some good bars would be cool.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm looking for the finest crabcakes in the area since that's the big thang around here. We got random drug tests at work, so that shyt is out.

That and some good bars would be cool.
Where you at, Baltimore? What city/county you in?
breh I'm not wishing for that shyt. I can do without that or sbox
:rudy:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
By BWI airport at a hotel
A hotel by BWI? Thats all I needed to know
release_the_hounds.gif

I'm not too sure about whats good out that far, thats more @STAN JONES and @Los! territory. I'm not even sure I put the right Los?
Tomorrow is the weekend tho, you with your shorty or dolo? Chocolate City always has a bunch of shyt poppin...

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A hotel by BWI? Thats all I needed to know
release_the_hounds.gif

I'm not too sure about whats good out that far, thats more @STAN JONES and @Los! territory. I'm not even sure I put the right Los?
Tomorrow is the weekend tho, you with your shorty or dolo? Chocolate City always has a bunch of shyt poppin...

Fly home on the weekends, just here during the week. My coworker doesn't do shyt in the evenings. Just chills in his room. Wanna check out the scenery...

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XBONE IS GONNA MAKE IT A fukkING HYPE CHRISTMAS UP IN MY MOTHERfukkER!!!!!!! Ryse,Dead Rising 3(in all honesty this game is the reason PS4 will be copped next year),WATCH DOGS(que DMX BARKING) and either BF4 Or COD and I'm fukking good for like 5 or 6 months!!!!!!! :gladbron: :takedat: