Man WTF really going on with this game?
My teammates suck, I swear I'm the only dude reviving / putting spawn points

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm going in tonight in an attempt to finish the single player (I'm on chapter 4 I believe), so I can start playing the multiplayer on this joint over the weekend :ahh:.

I believe that I'm going to really enjoy this game online because I'm enjoying the little time that I've put into the single player so far - game is drop dead gorgeous and Guerrilla Games knows it. They stay giving you skyline shots, so you can see the immense details of the environment.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Played some MP earlier.... :banderas:

(I think playing BF4 alot has helped me for some odd reason).

Gonna be playing the online MP alot more now. Kinda wish I did cop the digi version now.....

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I just finished the campaign today...
I really enjoyed it and honestly I don't understand why it's gotten so much hate.

And dat multiplayer....:lawd:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Man WTF really going on with this game?
My teammates suck, I swear I'm the only dude reviving / putting spawn points

breh party up with some players in this thread, or add random dudes you run across that can play the right way.

playing with randoms usually ends up like this. Support Class runs this game yet no one has figured it out yet :snoop:

even if you don't like running Support, switch to it long enough to place a spawn point and just switch back to Assault/Scout...so you and your team can have multiple spots to get out of the base

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Tumbleweed.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game's MP is way more competitive and balanced than Halo 4. :umad: @AkaDemiK you should give this game a try, it's not loaded with cheesy powerups and nonsense like Halo 4 plus no aim assist?? :wow: Y'all Xbox players not ready for real gaming.

Anyway that "like a boss" warzone that's up is nice. It's shotguns and pistols only, no abilities and it's beacon retrieval only on the penthouse map. That shyt is crazy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got in a couple of War zone games with the coli :salute: Once we get our coordination skills up we should definitely be dominating
Yo last night Idk why but I ain't never play a Warzone so visceral and loud. Them other players was DEFENDING that objective like their life counted on it. shyt was really fire. But I rather play 14 player Warzone because some maps it can become a clusterfukk on some maps :laff: