Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Yo last night Idk why but I ain't never play a Warzone so visceral and loud. Them other players was DEFENDING that objective like their life counted on it. shyt was really fire. But I rather play 14 player Warzone because some maps it can become a clusterfukk on some maps :laff:

That's probably one my few complaints is just how cluster fuked maps become on 24 player war. Sometimes there is just so much shyt blowing up around you it literally feels like a 9 on the Richter scale earthquake. shyt is fukin intense :damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's probably one my few complaints is just how cluster fuked maps become on 24 player war. Sometimes there is just so much shyt blowing up around you it literally feels like a 9 on the Richter scale earthquake. shyt is fukin intense :damn:
Seriously. Good thing there is options in this game man, i'd hate to be forced to play with a limited amount of maps.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Killzone is very intense, the 7 vs 7 is best for beginners.... graduate to 24 after you've become use to the maps and flow of objectives.... game will have your head spinning

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Tumbleweed.gif

:pachaha:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo last night Idk why but I ain't never play a Warzone so visceral and loud. Them other players was DEFENDING that objective like their life counted on it. shyt was really fire. But I rather play 14 player Warzone because some maps it can become a clusterfukk on some maps :laff:

:camby:

7 on 7 is just not Killzone breh. I agree that some maps aren't really big enough for it on this game, I think I'm going to make a post on their boards and plead that all the additional DLC maps they drop are big enough to handle 12 v 12. Killzone 2 and 3 didn't have this problem.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: @ the end of Chapter 7.

shyt had me about to go off.

And :snoop: @ me not realizing that I could hop in that gunner halfway through the fight. Spent a good 2 hours on that segment there. I'll prolly wrap up this campaign today. And I don't get the hate for it, it's much better than Killzone 3's campaign and there are actually a lot of collectibles to find this time around.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dahell: @ the end of Chapter 7.

shyt had me about to go off.

And :snoop: @ me not realizing that I could hop in that gunner halfway through the fight. Spent a good 2 hours on that segment there. I'll prolly wrap up this campaign today. And I don't get the hate for it, it's much better than Killzone 3's campaign and there are actually a lot of collectibles to find this time around.
You mean the fight in the fight in the plaza where you stand your ground? Hated it. I enjoyed most of the campaign except how it ended and a few late chapter fights.

Ending sequences had me :damn::wtf::mindblown::umad::smugbiden::dwillhuh::dahell::ld: during the end of the 9 h I think and 10th chapter throughout respectively. You'll probably see what I mean when you play it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You mean the fight in the fight in the plaza where you stand your ground? Hated it. I enjoyed most of the campaign except how it ended and a few late chapter fights.

Ending sequences had me :damn::wtf::mindblown::umad::smugbiden::dwillhuh::dahell::ld: during the end of the 9 h I think and 10th chapter throughout respectively. You'll probably see what I mean when you play it.
These dudes were crushing me and the cover you have is absolute shyt. I'm tried to put up the OWL's shield and they would run through that in seconds. I tried to switch to the trip mine nades and as I'm throwing them I'm getting lit up:damn:

Eventually I just said fukk it and grabbed that Voltage gun and went behind the the stairway where the VSA cats are working on whatever the hell they were working on. Beyond frustrating

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

7 on 7 is just not Killzone breh. I agree that some maps aren't really big enough for it on this game, I think I'm going to make a post on their boards and plead that all the additional DLC maps they drop are big enough to handle 12 v 12. Killzone 2 and 3 didn't have this problem.
Well I think 18 is a good size for some of the more smaller maps.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This game's MP is way more competitive and balanced than Halo 4. :umad: @AkaDemiK you should give this game a try, it's not loaded with cheesy powerups and nonsense like Halo 4 plus no aim assist?? :wow: Y'all Xbox players not ready for real gaming.

plz stop @'n me with this bullshyt. Killzone is trash, it will always be trash.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
plz stop @'n me with this bullshyt. Killzone is trash, it will always be trash.
:umad: , If Halo 4 is so hot why is nobody playing it?? You dapped up some trolling in the thread but be on some :whoa: "Don't @ me guys I don't care." :camby:
Face the fact loser, Killzone SF MP is BETTER than that trash ass Halo 4 MP you hyped up to the moon last year, the ether burns slow. That avi you rocking is spiting you homeboy. :pachaha: Don't reply to me to with no "I got games to play see u" just let that ether burn slow.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:umad: , If Halo 4 is so hot why is nobody playing it?? You dapped up some trolling in the thread but be on some :whoa: "Don't @ me guys I don't care." :camby:

son im not here here to go back n forth with you...just leave me out of ya posts, that's all I ask. I don't care for the PS4 and I don't care for Killzone....aight? I'm a grown ass man I can dap who I wanna dap.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
son im not here here to go back n forth with you...just leave me out of ya posts, that's all I ask. I don't care for the PS4 and I don't care for Killzone....aight? I'm a grown ass man I can dap who I wanna dap.
:ehh: I can dig that. J/P breh.