Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
whats wrong with the framerate? shyts been butter for me in every single aspect of the game? :wtf:
Digital Foundry put up a video showing that it dips down from 60fps in the multiplayer.

The fps doesn't spike or anything, but it does gradually decrease on certain parts of maps and depending on how many players are in a match. The never said it was going to be locked at 60 and for this to be a launch game I think they did a dope job on the technical side of things honestly.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Screen-Shot-2013-11-21-at-12.46.53-AM.png

:laff:
What in the world. :russ: Xbox Larry The Future of Flab. :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/Newly-updated-Featured-and-Official-Warzones-11-22/m-p/1444317/highlight/false#M15861

Hi everyone, based on your feedback and our own findings we've made some changes to the list of official Warzones this week. Elite Team Combat has been removed from the list, so combined with last week's addition of 24-Player Team Deathmatch the list of official Warzones now looks like this:

1. Classic Warzone
  2. 24 Player Team Deathmatch
  3. New Recruits
  4. Team Tactical Combat

The list of featured Warzones has also been updated. Paranoia, Power of the Pistol and Run & Gun Capture Fun have been retired from the list, while the Guerrilla-created Capture Kings and Search & Destroy Only have been added. In addition, we've also added the following community-created Warzones:

24 Player Warzone - No 'Small' Maps by Ashmedae

Everything enabled. Normal settings, 5 second spawn timer. 100 kill limit Team Deathmatch.

TDM Hellcore by AngelRyux700

Low health, low ammo, friendly fire is on, the drones have abandoned you and you only have 20 lives! Welcome To Hell.

Cloak and Dagger by SHODANFan

Your knife and wits are all you have.

The list of Featured Warzones for this week now looks like:

1. Capture Kings
  2. Search & Destroy Only
  3. 24 Player Warzone - No 'Small' Maps
  4. Cloak and Dagger
  5. TDM Hellcore
Enjoy!

Now hopefully people will try some more traditional Killzone game types. The shyt they had out initially wasn't really Killzone

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don't get the hate for this game, years of complaining about linear games and one of the main complaints about this game is the objectives aren't clear :mindblown:

If you couldn't find the objective, press up on the d pad and it literally shows you :bryan:, Id say you are an idiot.

I thought this game was really fun, story was a bit lacking, but compared to most FPS, you're telling me Halo 4 has a better story than this? :stopitslime:

I understand this game ain't perfect but it's easily a 7.5 to 8.5. I play and beat virtually every FPS campaign that sounds decent and KZ always ranks among the best to me.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:blessed: you don't know how happy I am to see this, once you become a pro (guy is currently No. 1 in the world)

this is the real way to play this game...the Killzone 2 way. straight up naked= NO HUD and NO CROSSHAIR

the piff :whew: use your ears & eyes

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Yeah the player count has been disappointing. Hopefully we'll see a nice spike with the euro launch this week..

I've also been loving the single player thus far. I just got to chapter 7

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who plays this?? I play this occasionally alone and I'm getting the hang of it but it'd be funner with a few of y'all with mics. It's boring sometimes playing alone and not being able to direct some of these players is annoying. I'm playing one match and people aren't using spawn beacons nor seem to be at the objective defending it but on TDM rounds my teammates would then be defending one spot of the map as if there was a objective there.

Oh and whoever designed the UI for this game needs to be called into the back office for a stern talking to.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Who plays this?? I play this occasionally alone and I'm getting the hang of it but it'd be funner with a few of y'all with mics. It's boring sometimes playing alone and not being able to direct some of these players is annoying. I'm playing one match and people aren't using spawn beacons nor seem to be at the objective defending it but on TDM rounds my teammates would then be defending one spot of the map as if there was a objective there.

Oh and whoever designed the UI for this game needs to be called into the back office for a stern talking to.

My psn is D1renegade. Add me, I've been looking for people to play with as well.