Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I just started playing online it's really fun we should definitely get a coli team rolling

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Multi-player is Def fire. I'm Def down to get a crew together. Do mics even work in this game yet? Because I dont hear a damn thing when I'm playing with headsets on

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone playing this

@Fatboi1 should i cop this or battlefield
I'd go with BF especially seeing as how you can get the digital version for about $40 on Amazon right now. You'll get both the PS3 and then you can use the $5 credit Amazon gives you with your own funds and get the $10 upgrade to BF4. If you can get both go ahead. It's not a bad game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone play custom playlists outside the guerilla ones? I see thousands in classic warzone/24 player deathmatc and like 12 tops everywhere else

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
They are lucky the MP is so good

the single player is pure garbage

Coming from someone who never plays single player fps games, Killzone is dope. I'm having fun with it. Multi-player however :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Multi-player is Def fire. I'm Def down to get a crew together. Do mics even work in this game yet? Because I dont hear a damn thing when I'm playing with headsets on
There's no voice chat. They're adding it in, still silly it wasn't in day 1.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
anyone playing this

@Fatboi1 should i cop this or battlefield
The activity for the online is disappointing for me. THe game itself is fun with the right settings, but Guerrilla dropped the ball with some things. Mainly voice chat not working (:what:) and not making 12v12 the default setting for Warzones.

There's 2 official 12v12 Warzone modes now, one for TDM and another for objective based games, but I don't know, the game feels kind of empty online without voice chat or people running with in you in a Party.

ridge

Daps
The activity for the online is disappointing for me. THe game itself is fun with the right settings, but Guerrilla dropped the ball with some things. Mainly voice chat not working (:what:) and not making 12v12 the default setting for Warzones.

There's 2 official 12v12 Warzone modes now, one for TDM and another for objective based games, but I don't know, the game feels kind of empty online without voice chat or people running with in you in a Party.
.........theres no voice chat in an online MP shooter?

wow

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
.........theres no voice chat in an online MP shooter?

wow
Nope, only way you can communicate is if you're in a Party Chat.

They've been complaining about this since launch on their boards, and I'm honestly not sure why it hasn't been addressed right away.

ridge

Daps
Nope, only way you can communicate is if you're in a Party Chat.

They've been complaining about this since launch on their boards, and I'm honestly not sure why it hasn't been addressed right away.
guerilla games is incompetent..ive just about given up on these dudes

they can seemingly never get it right

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
guerilla games is incompetent..ive just about given up on these dudes

they can seemingly never get it right
Yeah, I've come to the realization that they'll never get back to the level that Killzone 2 was at.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Does anyone play custom playlists outside the guerilla ones? I see thousands in classic warzone/24 player deathmatc and like 12 tops everywhere else
The lack of people in other game modes is sad. Shame, because it's run pretty much flawlessly when I've played online and the gameplay is great.