Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched the Dark Matter premiere, so much for Ryo having the blink drive :umad:

I do hope he serves as the main antagonist for the Raza going forward. I enjoy the show and having the corporate warfare story as a big arc is fine, but it suffers some from not really having a face.

I forgot about the clone body tech for a minute :ohhh:, one of the cooler bits of future tech the show has.

Nyx saying goodbye to 2 :to:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Damn man...

My nikka Six staying back to oversee that colony....the Raza is crumbling faster than ever :mjcry:

Only Two, Three, and Five are left and considering Five just pretty much resurrected the conscience of Three's dead woman, he might be out the door next depending on how it plays out

This might be the last season :sadbron:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn man...

My nikka Six staying back to oversee that colony....the Raza is crumbling faster than ever :mjcry:

Only Two, Three, and Five are left and considering Five just pretty much resurrected the conscience of Three's dead woman, he might be out the door next depending on how it plays out

This might be the last season :sadbron:

I don't think that will be the case, but it was surprising to see what happened to Six. Even though he could always make a return to the Raza.

3 seemed conflicted about the news, he probably grieved and moved on from Sara only to have her return in this virtual form.

Ryo sending the goons after the Raza :ohhh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't think that will be the case, but it was surprising to see what happened to Six. Even though he could always make a return to the Raza.

3 seemed conflicted about the news, he probably grieved and moved on from Sara only to have her return in this virtual form.

Ryo sending the goons after the Raza :ohhh:

shyt bout to get real:wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
KILLJOYS_S3_Reduced_LowRes.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the time loop episode of Dark Matter tonight was a lot of fun :ehh:. Definitely one of the funniest episodes the show has done.

That phasing technology by Ash :whoo:

Android's glimpse into the future :lupe:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can't wait until Killjoys comes back

I haven't even started this season of DM yet

Probably will catch up some time this week before Killjoys start

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah that future premonition emily was speaking about was not sounding good at all...

The Black Ships??? I assume these are extraterrestrial (ALIEN) invaders?!!?:lupe: The Fall of the house of Yoshida?!?:lupe:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Killjoys was dope...very good premier. Just the right mix of action and humor and this season looms lit. Dutch was looking extra fine too :shaq:

My boy Six about to be used as a pawn on Dark Matter though...let my man get his congress on :francis:

Always like when they humanize the Android too...she's recruiting new members for that Android liberation front on the low too :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I enjoyed the Killjoys premiere. It moved with a lot of energy, forgot how funny the show could be. Dutch is not playing around when it comes to taking the war to the Hullen :wow:. It looks like the Hackmods may have some connection to them as well :ohhh:.

Funny seeing Michael Bisping show up in Dark Matter tonight, along with Oliver's baby mamma from Arrow :ehh:

Ryo embracing his :demonic:side.