Albums Killer Mike - "Michael" (Discussion Thread)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Was just listening to his interview with Sway, I didn't realise Mike was a creationist :dahell:

Kicks all that knowledge and ignores all of the science and facts. Wild.
That Trigger Warning show aside, it’s best to just stick with Killer Mike’s music and keep it moving. He’ll drop some gems here and there in interviews, but a lot of other times if you close your eyes you’d think you were hearing a 62 year old white woman’s talking points.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I been listening to Mike religiously since like 2006-07, when his 2nd album got shelved, he had just left Purple Ribbon, was lightweight beefing with Big Boi and just putting out mixtapes for the most part.

shyttt... wasn't nothing lightweight about that beef. nikkas got spit on and slapped behind it, but I'll leave it at that.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:why: nah fam

Killer Mike really did his thing on this! Sounds like an ATL Scarface and I can't unhear it but I ain't mad cause I like them both
Nah future absolutely smoked him on scientists & engineers. Killer Mike's verse was the best but future made andre sound pedestrian....

I'm a huge Future Stan so I'm biased, but objectively future laced that build up to Mike's verse. This shyt randomly played for me on YT music because I don't be on Mike like that

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
When he does cornball shyt like this. This is why i can’t rock with him..

I went ahead to read the Pitchfork review just to see if there was any merit to Killer Mike’s comments, and outside of the actual score (think it’s much better than 6.5/10, more like 8.5/10), I didn’t see anything wrong with the review. We’ve all seen Killer Mike contradict himself when it comes to both words and actions.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I went ahead to read the Pitchfork review just to see if there was any merit to Killer Mike’s comments, and outside of the actual score (think it’s much better than 6.5/10, more like 8.5/10), I didn’t see anything wrong with the review. We’ve all seen Killer Mike contradict himself when it comes to both words and actions.
What made it worse was that it was a black writer. He pretty much he called the writer a c00n for criticizing his work…:pachaha:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Yeah I just read it too, and its accurate.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Pitchfork is absolutely awful.