Killer Instinct - Exclusive Sadira Trailer + Orchid reveal!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How that Free to Play DOA5 or Tekken Revolution working out? Yall like it?

*Struggle Joy*

Hey, at least Knack and Killzone will hold you guys down til 2015, then the big guns may or may not come out :blessed:
You just clowned free to play fighters so you know how this goes. Oh wait, this is different, right? Because its on the system you defend more than your own family?

Lol at hoping PS4 somehow isnt gonna get that exclusive heat. Bad bet, Corky.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You just clowned free to play fighters so you know how this goes. Oh wait, this is different, right? Because its on the system you defend more than your own family?

Lol at hoping PS4 somehow isnt gonna get that exclusive heat. Bad bet, Corky.
Bruh, I read this and I'm kind of lost. Not sure what the fukk you are talking about. I didn't clown free to play fighters end quote.. I clowned two free to play fighters that you don't care about.
But to your butthurt logic, since its complete its better than getting 8characters for KI for $20
You being a fakkit right now, you missed the bigger point. You do care about Killer Instinct
You even said so yourself, then you made up a dumbass reason for why the game is not worthy to be in your presence. We hear you, and we don't believe you. So at this point your just trolling and furious at the lack of games you have in your near future. Now you want to take personal shots because I exposed you yet again?

Keep on showcasing why :umad:!!!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Bruh, I read this and I'm kind of lost. Not sure what the fukk you are talking about. I didn't clown free to play fighters end quote.. I clowned two free to play fighters that you don't care about.
But to your butthurt logic, since its complete its better than getting 8characters for KI for $20
You being a fakkit right now, you missed the bigger point. You do care about Killer Instinct
You even said so yourself, then you made up a dumbass reason for why the game is not worthy to be in your presence. We hear you, and we don't believe you. So at this point your just trolling and furious at the lack of games you have in your near future. Now you want to take personal shots because I exposed you yet again?

Keep on showcasing why :umad:!!!
Terrible spin. Free to play games are trashware and ftp fighters have no chance of longevity in the competitive community. Go to bed, old man.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Terrible spin. Free to play games are trashware and ftp fighters have no chance of longevity in the competitive community. Go to bed, old man.
If you want to look at KI as free to play then go ahead, but you wont ever have to spend over $20 for all the characters in season 1, the models are different, but you dont care lets be real its on xbox so it has to be bad

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If you want to look at KI as free to play then go ahead, but you wont ever have to spend over $20 for all the characters in season 1, the models are different, but you dont care lets be real its on xbox so it has to be bad
Again, you guys are desperate to prove that Im down on your pathetic level.

If this was a regularly developed, complete game released on a normal timetable, and word was good, Id buy an xbox just to play it. Ive already said that and I guess there's still a chance it could happen eventually, but its far less likely because of MS' s shytty development choices.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

If this was a regularly developed, complete game released on a normal timetable, and word was good, Id buy an xbox just to play it. Ive already said that and I guess there's still a chance it could happen eventually, but its far less likely because of MS' s shytty development choices.
Bruh, nobody gives a shyt what you might or might not do. The only reason you talk about that during your narative is because you believe you are creating this "I'm not a biased fakkit" aura by saying that much. But in reality, it makes you look even fukkin more pathetic and comical, clownshoes :smh:

Like bruh. let me explain to you why what you are suggesting is why nobody should ever take you seriously. Peep this

This incomplete game you say, its already confirmed to be one of the games at Evo 2014 :umad:
I know I know, that doesn't mean anything, Evo loves incomplete games for Tournament play
And another thing, another feature you can see right now if you was actually paying any attention.
You can use Twitch to stream your matches while you play, and they have tournaments set up via the game
So you can watch everyone play, or you can snap and pull up videos to help you get better. Thatz a lot of never before seen features for a incomplete game that should be taken lightly. If you was a real gamer, you'd know this stuff by now. But it appears you'd rather carry on like a fanboy. fukk outta hurr fakkit :camby:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:why:Im on a pathetic level because I dont agree when you say FTP fighters are trash, and I pointed out how it's more like an unlock able demo, not really a money grab like other FTPs?

I couldnt give two shyts where you spend your money, I guess you dont buy any game with DLC until its all out:childplease:

I would go on, but the game is dope and thats all I know :win: nothing about it is unpolished or not completed in a way that would make it bad, and if you dont like waiting then why are you getting a PS4 :banderas:

I had to do it:lolbron:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:why:Im on a pathetic level because I dont agree when you say FTP fighters are trash, and I pointed out how it's more like an unlock able demo, not really a money grab like other FTPs?

I couldnt give two shyts where you spend your money, I guess you dont buy any game with DLC until its all out:childplease:

I would go on, but the game is dope and thats all I know :win: nothing about it is unpolished or not completed in a way that would make it bad, and if you dont like waiting then why are you getting a PS4 :banderas:

I had to do it:lolbron:
its okay to believe in :duck:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
might have to cop for Orchid...i been waiting a long time to see those titty meats in next gen on my 70 inch TV :blessed: