Killer Instinct - Exclusive Sadira Trailer + Orchid reveal!

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My queen B:wow:

And dem thighs looking thick too:takedat:

Maybe I should put down $500 on a Xbone just for this.:lupe:

Nah im good :lolbron:, maybe in a few years tho. :ehh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
6 characters though? :comeon:

Why couldnt they just make a real game instead of this cheap dlc shyt?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All I said was I wish it was a fully realized game rather than a rushed work in progress. Problem with that, chump? :birdman:
The problem is you fakkits keep talking shyt about every xbox game you guys love and want
How about, you furious, you wish you had this game. You still waiting for Titanfall to be ANNOUNCED for PS4
Drive Club looks and plays like ass compared to Forza
And PSN is a muthafukkin mystery.

Killer Instinct is $20 for 8characters. Thats a fantastic price. Tell me why :uFURIOUS:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The problem is you fakkits keep talking shyt about every xbox game you guys love and want
How about, you furious, you wish you had this game. You still waiting for Titanfall to be ANNOUNCED for PS4
Drive Club looks and plays like ass compared to Forza
And PSN is a muthafukkin mystery.

Killer Instinct is $20 for 8characters. Thats a fantastic price. Tell me why :uFURIOUS:
fukk up, corky. If any of the games looked good, I'd say so.

I dont want 8 characters for 20 bucks and this garbage ass Candy Crush business model. How about instead you take your time and just make a legit, full game instead of this typical Microsoft rushjob? That so much to ask?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I dont want 8 characters for 20 bucks and this garbage ass Candy Crush business model. How about instead you take your time and just make a legit, full game instead of this typical Microsoft rushjob? That so much to ask?

Why is 8 characters for 20 bucks bad? You do realize there are games with 12 characters that released for 60 bucks this gen, games people did not complain about.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I dont want 8 characters for 20 bucks and this garbage ass Candy Crush business model. How about instead you take your time and just make a legit, full game instead of this typical Microsoft ? That so much to ask?

A retail version will be released eventually. This model allows them to spend time making the game the best it can be using the communities feedback. This is evident in all the improvements the game has had since the initial reveal. And the fact that each character is very unique and plays in a very different way. 8 characters is low, but you have 8 very different strategies and move sets to learn. Other games have larger rosters but the fighters are clones of each other with differnt skins. Double helix is putting a lot of thought and attention to this game, and it shows. It is in no way a rush job.

A rush job would have been them throwing 12 fighters together hastily and putting it out at launch for $60

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Stop being butt hurt nikka! Go play your Knack!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Why is 8 characters for 20 bucks bad? You do realize there are games with 12 characters that released for 60 bucks this gen, games people did not complain about.
If that was the full vision of the game that the devs came up with, fine. This is not a complete, fully realized game. They're rushing it out so they can claim it as a launch title instead of taking their time to make a worthy sequel/reboot/whatever.

I dont give a shyt about money. If it was good Id be buying an xbox just for this game. Im not gonna do that for a rushed out work in progress.