Killer Instinct - Exclusive Sadira Trailer + Orchid reveal!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Corny. Revealing Orchid like the :flabbynsick: nikkas that used to play KI are going to be flocking in droves to buy this trash. :russ:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
If that was the full vision of the game that the devs came up with, fine. This is not a complete, fully realized game. They're rushing it out so they can claim it as a launch title instead of taking their time to make a worthy sequel/reboot/whatever.

I dont give a shyt about money. If it was good Id be buying an xbox just for this game. Im not gonna do that for a rushed out work in progress.
And your point nikka? :dahell: We all know what it is doing to have a game available at launch, But it a good fighting game. It will have 8 characters and a story for 20 bucks. Season 2 will bring another 8 characters for 20 bucks so all said and done 16 characters for $40. Plus this will keep the game fresh for a longer period of time because of the new characters keep getting added.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If that was the full vision of the game that the devs came up with, fine. This is not a complete, fully realized game. They're rushing it out so they can claim it as a launch title instead of taking their time to make a worthy sequel/reboot/whatever.

I dont give a shyt about money. If it was good Id be buying an xbox just for this game. Im not gonna do that for a rushed out work in progress.

You don't want 8 characters for 20 bucks but 12 for 60 is fine. Ummmm ok.

You saying the game won't be good just because of the character count. Makes no sense. If it's 8 fully realized and unique characters I have no issue at all with this format.

Plus the developers have said they want to continue to add to the game. They want multiple ultras, ultimates, no mercies, more custom accessories,etc.... They are even going to rotate the free character so if you test someone and they are wack you don't have to buy that character. So it looks like you will get good value for your money in the long run.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
fukk up, corky. If any of the games looked good, I'd say so.

I dont want 8 characters for 20 bucks and this garbage ass Candy Crush business model. How about instead you take your time and just make a legit, full game instead of this typical Microsoft rushjob? That so much to ask?
:camby:

Feel free to exit the thread you miserable fukk. No one is forcing you to buy the game.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Don't cop pleas for this incomplete game. You guys know this shyt should be pushed back and developed further. I haven't seen a single finishing move, ultimate combo, or stage fatality. All three of those things are staples in the series. If gamers start excepting this bullshyt...like DLC....it will be the future money grab for these companies. Not finished with a game? No worries there are gamers out there that will still buy a unfinished product and defend how great of a deal they are getting.

LMAO....keep in mind I do want to play this but since its an xbox one exclusive I'll wait till there a few more games on the system I want to purchase it. By that time the game..."might" be in complete form.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And your point nikka? :dahell: We all know what it is doing to have a game available at launch, But it a good fighting game.
The point is that its fukking wack. Fighting game fans and the community dont want this garbage ass business model and wont support it. Common sense should tell you that its not the way to create the best, most fully realized game that you can, and its especially disappointing for something that's supposed to be a triumphant return for a popular franchise from a 15 year hiatus.

The irony is that I want this game to be good and succeed and you mindless Xbots are just in hyperdefensive stan mode so you want to make excuses for this bullshyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The point is that its fukking wack. Fighting game fans and the community dont want this garbage ass business model and wont support it. Common sense should tell you that its not the way to create the best, most fully realized game that you can, and its especially disappointing for something that's supposed to be a triumphant return for a popular franchise from a 15 year hiatus.

The irony is that I want this game to be good and succeed and you mindless Xbots are just in hyperdefensive stan mode so you want to make excuses for this bullshyt.

The "fighting game community" are the ones hyping this game up. You can't find one single negative impression of this game from peoe who have played it. Once again there's nothing wrong with them allowing you to play the game and give feedback for free while they finish it up. The only people who have a problem with it are you insecure stans, that wish you had some ps4 games to talk about.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The "fighting game community" are the ones hyping this game up. You can't find one single negative impression of this game from peoe who have played it. Once again there's nothing wrong with them allowing you to play the game and give feedback for free while they finish it up. The only people who have a problem with it are you insecure stans, that wish you had some ps4 games to talk about.
Lol you dont know shyt.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Lol you dont know shyt.

He is right. Everyone who has actually played the game have had nothing but good things to say. If you need the story mode then just wait 3 months and buy it then. 20 bucks for what they are offering is pretty good.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Why err time dey got a new trailer for a character dey always showin em given mah nikka Sabrewulf da beats doe? :dahell:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He is right. Everyone who has actually played the game have had nothing but good things to say. If you need the story mode then just wait 3 months and buy it then. 20 bucks for what they are offering is pretty good.
Lol again, this is a casual mindset. Fighting game fans dont give a shyt about story mode. We want a well designed, balanced, competitive game. KI has a huge fanbase and of course people are gonna be excited for a new title after all this time. Just wish they took their time with it. You cant argue that rushing some shyt out before its done for Microsoft's own motives is superior to actually developing and releasing a complete, fully realized game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol again, this is a casual mindset. Fighting game fans dont give a shyt about story mode. We want a well designed, balanced, competitive game. KI has a huge fanbase and of course people are gonna be excited for a new title after all this time. Just wish they took their time with it. You cant argue that rushing some shyt out before its done for Microsoft's own motives is superior to actually developing and releasing a complete, fully realized game.

How are they rushing anything? Why is it a problem to allow enthusiasts to play the game while they finish it?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

most tourneys players that played are complaining about how easy and mash friendly it is