Killer Instinct - Exclusive Sadira Trailer + Orchid reveal!

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
most tourneys players that played are complaining about how easy and mash friendly it is
Yeah link that, shyt isnt easy or mash friendly, I couldn't do shyt compared to what we see on vids.....I havent heard that from anyboody let alone most

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I would like to take a time out to gaze into this sphincterhurt fakkits tears :wow:
fukk up, corky. If any of the games looked good, I'd say so. :sadbron:

I dont want 8 characters for 20 bucks and this garbage ass Candy Crush business model. How about instead you take your time and just make a legit, full game instead of this typical Microsoft rushjob? That so much to ask?

If that was the full vision of the game that the devs came up with, fine. This is not a complete, fully realized game. They're rushing it out so they can claim it as a launch title instead of taking their time to make a worthy sequel/reboot/whatever.

I dont give a shyt about money. If it was good Id be buying an xbox just for this game. Im not gonna do that for a rushed out work in progress.

Don't cop pleas for this incomplete game. You guys know this shyt should be pushed back and developed further. I haven't seen a single finishing move, ultimate combo, or stage fatality. All three of those things are staples in the series. If gamers start excepting this bullshyt...like DLC....it will be the future money grab for these companies. Not finished with a game? No worries there are gamers out there that will still buy a unfinished product and defend how great of a deal they are getting.

LMAO....keep in mind I do want to play this but since its an xbox one exclusive I'll wait till there a few more games on the system I want to purchase it. By that time the game..."might" be in complete form.

The point is that its fukking wack. Fighting game fans and the community dont want this garbage ass business model and wont support it. Common sense should tell you that its not the way to create the best, most fully realized game that you can, and its especially disappointing for something that's supposed to be a triumphant return for a popular franchise from a 15 year hiatus.

The irony is that I want this game to be good and succeed and you mindless Xbots are just in hyperdefensive stan mode so you want to make excuses for this bullshyt.

Lol you dont know shyt.

:camby:

Lol again, this is a casual mindset. Fighting game fans dont give a shyt about story mode. We want a well designed, balanced, competitive game. KI has a huge fanbase and of course people are gonna be excited for a new title after all this time. Just wish they took their time with it. You cant argue that rushing some shyt out before its done for Microsoft's own motives is superior to actually developing and releasing a complete, fully realized game.
All this butthurt fakkitness because he doesn't want to acknowledge the whole "Season 1,2,3,4" that is already planned out for Killer Instinct. Its not rushed, this is how they want to present the game. And truthfully I would not have spent $60 on this game, but I will spend $20, I'm spending $40 so I can have KI1 arcade. And I'll spend the other 20's when the new seasons come out if I like the game. Smart business people :obama:
most tourneys players that played are complaining about how easy and mash friendly it is
PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!! (you pretty much conceded the console war with that line bruh)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
PS4 said:
flabby2-png.258
LJArVpN.png

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Dont even waste your time fellow Xbots. This nikka posted a link to a 3,000 page THREAD where people comment. Everything in it was positive. He wants to base his link on a comment that somebody may or may not have made. Not an actual story with them saying "its a button masher"
Yep, that was the best King Sun could come up with :laff:

On another note, King Sun has been keeping close tabs on Killer Instinct ever since it was announced.
He wants this game more than any other next gen game. But he can't express that here on the coli :bryan:
nikka, you know I know whats good. How you even pull up this bullshyt link unless?
Unless you been keeping track
522.jpg

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dont even waste your time fellow Xbots. This nikka posted a link to a 3,000 page THREAD where people comment. Everything in it was positive. He wants to base his link on a comment that somebody may or may not have made. Not an actual story with them saying "its a button masher"
Yep, that was the best King Sun could come up with :laff:

On another note, King Sun has been keeping close tabs on Killer Instinct ever since it was announced.
He wants this game more than any other next gen game. But he can't express that here on the coli :bryan:
nikka, you know I know whats good. How you even pull up this bullshyt link unless?
Unless you been keeping track
522.jpg
the best you can do is to tell people don't read a link? 1800 help xbots

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The first post is like 10 pages in itself, and the thread is 44 pages, im not reading that but i'll take your word that they dont like it, but if you have time link to a post to one person who has played it and said as such, not nikkas who look at videos and guess whats going on or how it will play. I skipped to the last page and I didnt see any mention of it, it seems like a few of them are getting the game, anyway I've played it and it was fun and not a mashers, so maybe they played a different build than me :yeshrug:
I originally had the OP here, but I got an error saying we cant post things with more than 10,000 characters did you really expect anybody to read all of that? :upsetfavre:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
the best you can do is to tell people don't read a link? 1800 help xbots
No, I saved them the time from having you run people around in a troll like manner.
You was asked a simple question, but you gave a complex answer.
To make your answer believable, how about you quote them saying how its a button masher.
Tell us where it is as well, so we can see for ourselves. You know, like smartglass on PS4, we need to see the receipts first bruh :ufdup: