Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The keyword in this post is “if”.

Thing is she did, so it’s gotta be taken as part of the equation.

If you wanna foul hard then do it in a basketball play. It’s all kinds of ways to sneak in physical shots while playing ball.

What you can’t do is yell out that someone is a bytch, load up and ram into them, while the ball isn’t in play, and then act like it’s nothing.

Why aren’t we holding the women to the same standard as the men? If that happens on Thursday to Tatum you don’t think people would talk about it? You don’t think there would be a heavy fine or suspension? We know the answer to that. Hold the same 2024 standards.

I do think ole girl shoulda snuck CC back on some basketball shyt. But I agree.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stat need to speak up when she disagrees. Cam is trying to encourage her to bring a different point of view, but she seems hesitant. I get that she might be nervous because they are her bosses, but it doesn’t seem like Cam or Mase would trip on her for disagreeing.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stat need to speak up when she disagrees. Cam is trying to encourage her to bring a different point of view, but she seems hesitant. I get that she might be nervous because they are her bosses, but it doesn’t seem like Cam or Mase would trip on her for disagreeing.

NAH ITS NOT CAM AND MA$E SHES
WORRIED ABOUT.

ITS ALL THE WEIRDO nikkaS
ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHO HARASS HER
WHEN SHE SAYS SOMETHING THEY DONT LIKE

:devil:
:evil:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
She seems sort of shy in general and doesn't have that natural NY abrasive type of personality that Cam and Mase anyway. She just has to realize it in time but I think she'll come around.