CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The keyword in this post is “if”.

Thing is she did, so it’s gotta be taken as part of the equation.

If you wanna foul hard then do it in a basketball play. It’s all kinds of ways to sneak in physical shots while playing ball.

What you can’t do is yell out that someone is a bytch, load up and ram into them, while the ball isn’t in play, and then act like it’s nothing.

Why aren’t we holding the women to the same standard as the men? If that happens on Thursday to Tatum you don’t think people would talk about it? You don’t think there would be a heavy fine or suspension? We know the answer to that. Hold the same 2024 standards.

COMPREHENSION....

I SAID IF SHE DIDN'T CALL HER
A bytch CLARK WOULDN'T
HAVE FLOPPED FROM THAT SOFT ASS
BUMP BECAUSE SHE WOULD
HAVE JUST THOUGHT IT WAS
PHYSICAL DEFENSE.

IT WAS CALLED A COMMON FOUL
DURING THE GAME FOR A REASON.

IT WAS NOTHING.

LOL AT LOAD UP AND RAM.
:devil:
:evil:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Stop wearing Shell toes and Sambas. They’re way past that now. The Pharrell joints, the NMD’s, and various other shoes are comfortable AF. I got some Sambas and wore them once.. them shyts hurt the top of my foot so I put them up.
Exactly!!!! It was top of my foot. This was 10 years ago at least. I wasn’t an adidas person before that purchase. I liked the samba, tried on and bought it.

After a two or three wears it was a no.

Haven’t been interested in adidas since.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Exactly!!!! It was top of my foot. This was 10 years ago at least. I wasn’t an adidas person before that purchase. I liked the samba, tried on and bought it.

After a two or three wears it was a no.

Haven’t been interested in adidas since.
Yeah I’ve loved Adidas all my life. I definitely put them down for awhile after wearing shell toes lol. I get it. The NMD’s and shoes like them brought me back though

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:dead: THESE nikkaS JUST GAVE CAITLIN CLARK CREDIT
FOR THE NEW NBA TV DEAL

I still gotta listen today but Mase REALLY will ride a wave unapologetically:why:

Let some wild shyt like Jewell Lloyd go on a twenty game 40 point streak he'll say she's taking away from Caitlin's shine and hating...then if Seattle wins he'll show up in a shawn kemp jersey and say he was motivating Lloyd and that title town is in Seattle :deadrose:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I still gotta listen today but Mase REALLY will ride a wave unapologetically:why:

Let some wild shyt like Jewell Lloyd go on a twenty game 40 point streak he'll say she's taking away from Caitlin's shine and hating...then if Seattle wins he'll show up in a shawn kemp jersey and say he was motivating Lloyd and that title town is in Seattle :deadrose:

THEY dikk EATING
AND PLEA COPPING AT THE SAME TIME TODAY
TALKING ABOUT IM NOT ROOTING
FOR CAITLIN IM JUST STATING FACTS