Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mase stay hatin on Angel Reese. Cam do as well but it’s not as crazy. The way Mase tap dances for CC is unbelievable. Because the Sky won yesterday, all of a sudden regular season games don’t mean anything. They wasn’t saying that when the Fever on the first two games. It is super corny.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Mase stay hatin on Angel Reese. Cam do as well but it’s not as crazy. The way Mase tap dances for CC is unbelievable. Because the Sky won yesterday, all of a sudden regular season games don’t mean anything. They wasn’t saying that when the Fever on the first two games. It is super corny.
I'm starting to think they want a reaction. They know CC ain't watching no IIWII. So they're baiting AR cause at the very least, someone she knows watches the show.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEM
TALKING ABOUT THE 1ST TWO GMS
TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST

:devil:
:evil:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm starting to think they want a reaction. They know CC ain't watching no IIWII. So they're baiting AR cause at the very least, someone she knows watches the show.
cats just figuring this out?

hell that's what the majority of media and people in general are doing with this whole Caitlin nonsense.....TRYING TO GET CLICKS/RATINGS. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEM
TALKING ABOUT THE 1ST TWO GMS
TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST

:devil:
:evil:

they didn't.

Finals over, so the only real thing to talk about is WNBA for a minute as the primary topic.

Sure they'll do some shyt on the draft and summer league, but a sure way to get people amped up and get clicks with WNBA/CC/Angel and people with all their agendas. :mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:hubie:
i'm just gonna say it and i don't give a fukk who disagrees - Stat Baby is not doing a great job with the topics, not doing a great job of keeping the guys honest with info around topics and she's not growing in her role or her career by doing this rinse/repeat style every episode.

she needs some guidance.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:
i'm just gonna say it and i don't give a fukk who disagrees - Stat Baby is not doing a great job with the topics, not doing a great job of keeping the guys honest with info around topics and she's not growing in her role or her career by doing this rinse/repeat style every episode.

she needs some guidance.

It's harsh criticism, but you're not really wrong. There are plenty of times that she's asked a question for a topic, and while they give a solid 10 minutes of fukkery, they'll fukk around and not even remotely answer the question. :mjlol:

I think she's in that phase a lot of people hit when they're hooked up with an opportunity where you don't want to take the kindness of the opportunity for granted by pushing back too hard. Could also be a byproduct of the fact that she and whoever's producing go to great lengths to make sure that when Cam and Mase are going off, she's not in frame, so as to keep a buffer between her and whatever heat they take. In all reality, the show would probably hit another level of fukkery when she eventually gets her style for guiding the show down pat.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know what is going on with the Spotify uploads. Last one was the 14th. It’s hard to find time in the evenings to catch up sometimes.