Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Of course there are animals that went exinct before we knew they existed. Animals go extinct all the time. 200 hundred million years from now people will probably think wooly mammoths and dodo birds are mythilogical too.

The only thing to be skeptical about when it comes to dinosaurs is how they looked. Movies shows these big lizard monsters. in reality they could've all just been oversized chickens and other types of huge birds.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
At the end of the day, Dinosaurs are a cool thought and they may have been real but in the end who GAF? Them existing or not doesn't make a tangible difference in anyone's day to day life.
It would make a big difference in a paleontologist's life. :ld:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
How did a dinosaur weighing 60 tonnes walk around and why with so much pressure per square inch did they seem to uniformly leave 2 inch deep impressions in fossils?

:umad:
Do the math on that, blood circulation and calorie intake alone and the :duck:shine though because so many factors contradict what we know about biology, gravity and other sciences that you'd think someone would've picked up on it?

tenor.gif

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Randomly looking out my window yesterday and saw a Gackle land and eat a crawfish live and shyt was vicious... I can definitely believe birds being descendants of some dinosaurs :hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How did a dinosaur weighing 60 tonnes walk around and why with so much pressure per square inch did they seem to uniformly leave 2 inch deep impressions in fossils?

:umad:
Why'd you just randomly make up a fake fact and then pretend that proved something? :mjlol:

Dinosaur footprint depth varies tremendously depending on what they were walking in - I've seen some places with 18" deep dinosaur prints and I'm sure there are even deeper (generally though, the shallow ones are going to be the best preserved because the firmer the substance the more likely that it would last long enough to fossilize). And there are entire papers calculating how much muscle mass dinosaurs would need to walk or run. Just like there are papers addressing your other points as well. Have you read them or do you just preach from a position of ignorance?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
if they did they didnt look how they do in the museum
they not finding every tooth and all that bs.
they throwing shyt together to see whats gonna stick to the american public mind