:mjlol:

Dude like
hqdefault.jpg

"No, no no no don't let them play Siege mann! :wtf:"

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I let my cousins play with my switch the other day
Had to bark on them bytch nikkas they were trash took it off them and told them they should be ashamed

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zelda is a bytch, can't duplicate a save. :manny: it can be frustrating watching them run around with 3 hearts and no stamina but you ain't spending up my rupees, eating my food, and breaking my weapons.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have any problem with my nephews :manny: cause they know how to play and also have their own PS4 and PS3. When they come over to my house and they love to play fighting games against me and online.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
value your k/d ratio over family brehs

There are very few things in life more important than a k/d ratio:francis:

Any member of my family fukk up mine and its :camby:

I can marry another woman and i can have another kid:francis:

But my ridiculously efficient KDA ratio in halo 5...nah that is something that once it's gone its gone forever...:francis:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:wtb:

Why kids (nieces, nephews, lil cousins etc etc etc) always come over your crib and want to game on your consoles and shyt? So you like aight cool, let me just throw them on an offline account and let them mess around or something.

But nope, they gotta go online, so they trying to finesse a way to get on your account to play multiplayer
:wtf:

Kids over your shoulder just watching you play a game like...
:mjgrin:

"Can I play" - Kid
"No nikka" - Me :birdman:

My lil niece over here now. I let her play Uncharted 4 campaign, but of course that's not enough. She gotta go online. Then she see people styling online with different skins and outfits on characters so she like, "Uncle Glove, this game got create-a-player?"
:gladbron:

I'm like nah, they just put on stupid hats and shyt, but it cost in game money so you can't put on everything like that.

I mean... :why:

When I was a kid, I used to be hyped to just play a fukking demo disc or some shyt. Now these lil ones got all kinds of demands and shyt.

:camby:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: i used to get yelled at by my aunt cause i wouldnt let my lil cuz's play xbox or what ever i brought down to my grandma's house