Kids Trying to Play Games at Your House Unappreciation Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Make a guest profile :gucci:
OP sounds like a 1995 era problem. I had a cousin save over my final fantasy 8 save when I was at the final boss fight. THAT was some BS.
Today when kids come over most of the time I'm playing the game with them, or I just sign them into a guest profile and let them go at it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Make a guest profile :gucci:
OP sounds like a 1995 era problem. I had a cousin save over my final fantasy 8 save when I was at the final boss fight. THAT was some BS.
Today when kids come over most of the time I'm playing the game with them, or I just sign them into a guest profile and let them go at it.
I have guest accounts, but this time, my 2nd PS4 isn't the primary one, so the guest accounts can't go online right?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
When my son get older aint none of his friends touching my console.

This aint gonna be the gaming house.

All kinda bad ass unwanted kids only being friends with my boy cuz he got all the toys and hot games fukk outta here
I hear you on the basis that I wouldn't want my son being manipulated by fake friends.
On the other hand, I think allowing your house to be the "gaming house" is a great thing.
It'll give you the opportunity to see first hand the kind of company your son is keeping and they wont be safer anywhere than under your roof.
Chances are your boy is gonna have a few bad seeds come into his life. I'm sure you'll raise him right but the reality is whether you forbid him from being around clowns or not, he's going to be around them.
Much better for him to be around them while in your presence, then alone at their house. Know what I mean?
Plus these kids aren't being raised the way we were. This digital age has these kids with no real world social skills at all. They don't even know how to act around adults, or at someone else's house because their entire life is seen through a smartphone.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have guest accounts, but this time, my 2nd PS4 isn't the primary one, so the guest accounts can't go online right?
I don't have 2 ps4s yet, but with the 2 PS3s I have the primary and secondary can go online. I haven't tried guest accounts on the secondary. I would imagine it would work the same way though.