Kids Trying to Play Games at Your House Unappreciation Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't have 2 ps4s yet, but with the 2 PS3s I have the primary and secondary can go online. I haven't tried guest accounts on the secondary. I would imagine it would work the same way though.
It's lame as fukk.

The 2nd PS4 has all my digital games locked on guest accounts. She tried to go online on Uncharted and it was trying to sign her up for a PS+ account. I'm not about to activate a console for the sake of a kid trying to play a game for a few minutes.

Just got up and she already asking which input is for the game on the TV/Receiver
:snoop:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's lame as fukk.

The 2nd PS4 has all my digital games locked on guest accounts. She tried to go online on Uncharted and it was trying to sign her up for a PS+ account. I'm not about to activate a console for the sake of a kid trying to play a game for a few minutes.

Just got up and she already asking which input is for the game on the TV/Receiver
:snoop:
You might have to make a new psn account and just call it "GUEST" and add any parental restrictions you need to it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hear you on the basis that I wouldn't want my son being manipulated by fake friends.
On the other hand, I think allowing your house to be the "gaming house" is a great thing.
It'll give you the opportunity to see first hand the kind of company your son is keeping and they wont be safer anywhere than under your roof.
Chances are your boy is gonna have a few bad seeds come into his life. I'm sure you'll raise him right but the reality is whether you forbid him from being around clowns or not, he's going to be around them.
Much better for him to be around them while in your presence, then alone at their house. Know what I mean?
Plus these kids aren't being raised the way we were. This digital age has these kids with no real world social skills at all. They don't even know how to act around adults, or at someone else's house because their entire life is seen through a smartphone.
No kamikaze. He will be around who i say he can be around.

Or my foot will be around his ass.

He wont want to face the conseque ces of bringing a thief in my house.

Have ur outside friends. Just dont bring no dirty ass kids Inside my house so they can go report to broke people i gotta ps pro that needs to be took stoppit

My son aint even playin with him but he wanna be all up on the console lounging like he lives there. No more then 1 kid at a time in the house and nobody sleepin over.

Unless the kid knows brazillian jiujitsu

Then i know hes at least honorable

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I didn't like it growing up at all. It was worse for me because I had a little cousin who was EVIL. While I would be at school by grandmom watched and.....man..when I went into that basement. I was furious....My gamecub was on, the disc lid open, the cd would be somewhere on the ground..it was as if she fukking flung the damn thing around :fire:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What?
Its a solution. If you're saying that a guest account, which isn't assigned an actual psn name, is being restricted, another option around that is to just create another psn account.
Emails are free, psn accounts are free. I think it would work fine the way you want it to at that point.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No kamikaze. He will be around who i say he can be around.

Or my foot will be around his ass.

He wont want to face the conseque ces of bringing a thief in my house.

Have ur outside friends. Just dont bring no dirty ass kids Inside my house so they can go report to broke people i gotta ps pro that needs to be took stoppit

My son aint even playin with him but he wanna be all up on the console lounging like he lives there. No more then 1 kid at a time in the house and nobody sleepin over.

Unless the kid knows brazillian jiujitsu

Then i know hes at least honorable
You're always gonna have oversight as far as who comes in the house.
Just sayin kids playing at the house where you can keep an eye on them ain't a bad thing. :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
my gf's son always wants to download all kinds of mods for Garry's Mod. I turn on Steam later and it needs to update 43 mods :snoop:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What?
Its a solution. If you're saying that a guest account, which isn't assigned an actual psn name, is being restricted, another option around that is to just create another psn account.
Emails are free, psn accounts are free. I think it would work fine the way you want it to at that point.
All digital games would be locked on the guest user because the account with the digital game licenses is not made his primary ps4.

I had the same problem, I gameshare with a friend so the account I buy shyt on isnt primary. If lil mans wanted to play some of my games he'd have to play on my account. Mercifully the nikka got his own ps4 now :whew:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
All digital games would be locked on the guest user because the account with the digital game licenses is not made his primary ps4.

I had the same problem, I gameshare with a friend so the account I buy shyt on isnt primary. If lil mans wanted to play some of my games he'd have to play on my account. Mercifully the nikka got his own ps4 now :whew:
But if he owns 2 ps4's, I could have sworn there was a way to allow the second PS4 to play all of your games.
I have a friend that bought his son a PS4 and he told me that he switched to buying everything digital that way he doesn't have to buy 2 copies of the same game to play with his son.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I made the mistake of letting my cousins son & his friend play on my PS4 one of these little muthafukkas downloaded a map pack for call of duty that shyt cost me $20 :birdman: what the fukk man, they talking about they don't know who did it... :birdman: I kicked them both out.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
When my little cousins come over, I set on a local multiplayer game like Rocket League or Duck Game. Thankfully none of these horror stories happened to me yet.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're always gonna have oversight as far as who comes in the house.
Just sayin kids playing at the house where you can keep an eye on them ain't a bad thing. :yeshrug:

Go outside and play :camby:

You let your kid play video games and use tablets all day hes gonna develop nerd neck and invite dirty kids to your house.

Gon on an adventure. :camby:

My daughter can stay locked up like Rapunzul though.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What?
How is this any different than what's already there? I logged in to 'Guest' accounts and all my digital stuff from my account is locked because the PS4 isn't activated as the primary PS4. So it doesn't matter how many additional accounts are added.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
my gf's son always wants to download all kinds of mods for Garry's Mod. I turn on Steam later and it needs to update 43 mods :snoop:
Nah man lol.

Steam with all those free games? New Windows user and steam account. I would double dip on garrys mod if need be