Kids Trying to Play Games at Your House Unappreciation Thread

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Go outside and play :camby:

You let your kid play video games and use tablets all day hes gonna develop nerd neck and invite dirty kids to your house.

Gon on an adventure. :camby:

My daughter can stay locked up like Rapunzul though.

Keep your daughter on lock down like Rapunzul and watch a young breh try to sneak up through her window and free her like Rapunzul. Be careful

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But if he owns 2 ps4's, I could have sworn there was a way to allow the second PS4 to play all of your games.
I have a friend that bought his son a PS4 and he told me that he switched to buying everything digital that way he doesn't have to buy 2 copies of the same game to play with his son.
:feedme:

School me breh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:feedme:

School me breh
How to Share Digital Games on Two PSN Accounts
Keeping these things in mind, we can start to get a picture for how to set up two PSN accounts on two home consoles to ensure that digital content can be shared and played at the same time in a household without having to purchase multiple copies. There are a couple of easy ways to accomplish this.

The first method: This is how we have the PS4s set up in my own home. Our main room console is set up as primary for both my wife and I. All games that we purchase or redeem are done on her account, so that when she logs in on the second console, she can still play them, despite it not being her primary. This allows me to log in and play games on our main PS4, and her to play them on her second one without any locks or limitations. It also allows us to play online multiplayer games like The Division or Garden Warfare 2 together, even though we’ve only purchased or redeemed the license on her account. The downside of this setup is that she cannot play any games that I’ve purchased or redeemed on my account unless she is on our main PS4.

The second method: Probably the most ideal way to have a two PS4 setup, is to set the opposing PS4 as your primary. If I were to set my wife’s PS4 as my PSN’s primary console, and she were to set the one that I use as hers, we could both play all games that each other has redeemed or purchased, as well as our own games, in accordance with the rules outlined above. The downside of this set up is the requirement for a regular internet connection, otherwise the license checks cannot occur and you may find games locked out. Though if you are doing this for the sake of digital games and playing online together, it could be assumed that your internet connection is stable enough to handle these checks.

Guide to Sharing Games on PS4 Between Two PSN IDs

I hope this helps breh. Like I said, my boy said this works for him and his son. They play online all the time. His only complaint is that DLC doesn't transfer over, so when he bought the map pack for Call of Duty, he could play the maps on his account, but his son couldn't.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When my little cousins come over, I set on a local multiplayer game like Rocket League or Duck Game. Thankfully none of these horror stories happened to me yet.
Yup
Been co-op'ing Rayman Legends with my niece. Also got Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime speficially for this reason.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope this helps breh. Like I said, my boy said this works for him and his son. They play online all the time. His only complaint is that DLC doesn't transfer over, so when he bought the map pack for Call of Duty, he could play the maps on his account, but his son couldn't.
Which is what I been saying... I'm not activating this other PS4 as my primary one. They way they had it on PS3 was perfect. PS4's game sharing sucks in comparison
:camby:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My niece and nephew are alright. Niece just wants me to teach her how to play and watch her, nephew just wants to watch me play any game with cars or hold one of my controllers. My lil cousins are not allowed to play when I'm not present, they spilled some beans on the floor and just fukked up my bedroom while playing Resident Evil, I came back in the room like :gucci:....all of yall out:camby:

Now I make them play Tekken against me and after a few matches they don't wanna play anymore and go watch TV:smugbiden:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you like Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime check out Overcooked.
Already own it :sas1:
I only have 2 XB1 controllers though. That game is clearly meant for 3-4 players. Kind of wish I had waited to see if there was a Switch version coming (and there is). With 2 joycon and a pro I have 3 controllers there already and Im certainly copping another pro once MK drops, so that's 4 right there. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Already own it :sas1:
I only have 2 XB1 controllers though. That game is clearly meant for 3-4 players. Kind of wish I had waited to see if there was a Switch version coming (and there is). With 2 joycon and a pro I have 3 controllers there already and Im certainly copping another pro once MK drops, so that's 4 right there. :francis:
Theres a way to play with 2 people sharing one controller.
It's pretty funny actually. Not the best way to play but interesting.