KG (in response to Ant Man)- "If im being honest, I don't think anyone in this generation could've played 20 years ago"

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Terrell Brandon
Mark Price
Vin Baker
Chris Gatling
Detlef Schrempf
Tom Gugliotta
Eddie Jones
Christian Laettner
Latrell Sprewell

Were all all-stars in 1997 but Steph, KD, Bron couldn't play in that era? :russ:

You listed some highly skilled players......and Chris Gatling. Bron, KD, and Steph could all thrive in that era however. But respect to the brehs you listed as well

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Why would I have to troll? I saw the games and I'm watching these games.

Like KG said, those guards could ride you, and they picked up 94 ft, they could body you up, Curry played in no era that allowed this brute force.

Breh, you sound like Ant man,

Them 3 dudes you name, would struggle in that era, only Bron would have averaged over 20 in that era in a 82 game season for 8 years

You must was born in 2005 or something
Breh, you just said three of the best players to ever pick up a basketball would struggle to play in an era with worse talent, less skill and archaic defensive schemes. In response to me listing a bunch of 90s all-stars that couldn’t even lace their sneakers, you said Lebron would be a worse version of Larry Johnson and that Steph would struggle keeping up with Terrell Brandon because he could “create his own shot” (like virtually every guard in the league today).

Like I said, you gotta be trolling

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
As if SGA wouldn't dominate back then

:mjlol:

Clown take.

Especially when a good percentage was 40% back then. Players would eat.

Harden would feast too.

Daps
KD wouldn't be able to guard Peja from off that 00 Kings

Yall really think KD year 1 is going to thrive in that era?? Dude had a hard time with them bums in the USA Semi. Lol

That brute strength was on his ass
He is not putting up 17 in that ear in no 82 game season.

90’s players would be confused as fukk at the thought of a 7 footer with the ability to pull up from 5 ft behind the 3pt line or just drive past you.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
90’s players would be confused as fukk at the thought of a 7 footer with the ability to pull up from 5 ft behind the 3pt line or just drive past you.

No vet coach is allowing him to take those shots. Those are bad shots.

His ass better be making them shyts.
Again. He wouldn't get many looks because of the brute defense being played on him.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
As if SGA wouldn't dominate back then

:mjlol:

Clown take.

Especially when a good percentage was 40% back then. Players would eat.

Harden would feast too.

He said he's the only one with a mid range game. I don't think he said that SGA would dominate.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you just said three of the best players to ever pick up a basketball would struggle to play in an era with worse talent, less skill and archaic defensive schemes. In response to me listing a bunch of 90s all-stars that couldn’t even lace their sneakers, you said Lebron would be a worse version of Larry Johnson and that Steph would struggle keeping up with Terrell Brandon because he could “create his own shot” (like virtually every guard in the league today).

Like I said, you gotta be trolling

Breh, repeating what I said doesn't means your take is right

You gotta been born in 2003 or some shyt. Only dudes who repeat what someone said to seem as if what they've said in response is law. Only women and men born in the 2000s do shyt like this

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Terrell Brandon
Mark Price
Vin Baker
Chris Gatling
Detlef Schrempf
Tom Gugliotta
Eddie Jones
Christian Laettner
Latrell Sprewell

Were all all-stars in 1997 but Steph, KD, Bron couldn't play in that era? :russ:
Ehh we can do this with some of the rosters of past 10 years as well.
I mean 2015 had:
Kyle Korver
Paul Millsap
Jeff Teague

These dudes have no significant part in NBA history

2018 you had Kemba, Drummond, Dragic, Oladipo.

And so on. You can always find some insignificant historically players getting the all star game nod.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
KD wouldn't be able to guard Peja from off that 00 Kings

Yall really think KD year 1 is going to thrive in that era?? Dude had a hard time with them bums in the USA Semi. Lol

That brute strength was on his ass
He is not putting up 17 in that ear in no 82 game season.
What?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If I was one of these young players I would challenge these old nikkas to a 1 on 1