KG (in response to Ant Man)- "If im being honest, I don't think anyone in this generation could've played 20 years ago"

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Need bron to speak on it since he played and dominated in both eras
Bron would 100%. Similarly to how Brady was shytting on the current state of QBing has he was leaving the league. The fact that Bron can still be this good at 20 years in is a testament to his greatness but is also an indictment against the rigors of the current NBA

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

THEY ARE OPEN.

TEAMS CROWD THE PAINT AND PRESS UP
ON THE 3P LEAVING THE MIDDY OPEN
BECAUSE THATS THE SHOT
TEAMS WANT YOU TO TAKE.

:devil:
:evil:

they can defend space instead of racing from a committed assignment to try & get to you

crowding the paint & pressing up on the line different in the two eras in question

teams want you taking contested shots & it's easier to contest when you not responsible for defending dolo

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Why does it have to be "defending" the old school. Back in the day, when a nikka said stupid shyr heads would laugh and check that shyt on the spot. The problem is today nikkas think they can say whatever the fukk and cant no one retort it
You aren’t black… stop using this word. I remember your picture from SOHH…

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Crazy seeing high IQ retired players say such stupid shyt

And I'm a KG stan. Probably spent 2 grand this year on old cards of his :snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy seeing high IQ retired players say such stupid shyt

And I'm a KG stan. Probably spent 2 grand this year on old cards of his :snoop:
What is he saying thats "stupid" he actually played in the era and can base his take on that.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These guys going to keep going back and forth.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I said that when the USA played in the Semi game.

Steph got off but he's not getting in the lane, and those guards in the 90s would have made his ass play defense

Durant too light

Bron wouldn't have gotten off either, no jump shot or post moves.

AD ? Dude would be in foul trouble night in and night out.

Daps
I said that when the USA played in the Semi game.

Steph got off but he's not getting in the lane, and those guards in the 90s would have made his ass play defense

Durant too light

Bron wouldn't have gotten off either, no jump shot or post moves.

AD ? Dude would be in foul trouble night in and night out.

Yall gotta stop immortalizing the 90’s there’s so much tape out there showing you how easy some players scored.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Yall gotta stop immortalizing the 90’s there’s so much tape out there showing you how easy some players scored.

Dude, Steph struggled when he first came in the NBA, so imagine him coming into the league with a Young Gil, Marbury, Rod Strickland, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, that dude is not getting off the bench if he plays in the 90s. I'm not talking about Curry year 7, He doesn't even get to Year 7 and become who he is in the 90s is what I"m talking about

Those long 3's won't be a factor because he's being picked up 94ft and he's going to have to create his own shot.

Gary Payton pressing up on him. Man you better listen to KG.

These were grown ass man, yall looking at what Curry 'has become' his first 3 years in the 90s NBA, that dude wouldn't even be a starter.

Please stop it.

That USA semi game told me everything.

Back then you had to actually dominate in college to even be consider something in the league. Davidson is not beating any team college team in the 90s, so Curry wouldn't even gotten drafted, let alone make a NBA roster back in the 90s